Humankind is older than our letter-day historicians are wise. i am pretty sure there had been cultures more open than we might believe in retrospect or than many of our today's societies are. An open society that does not discriminate "races" will never keep track or document "mixed" marriages as those are just as normal as any other couplings. That's why you won't find them referred to often in historical translations. ;)

The crazy thing is if he's a professional athlete it makes everything ok go and have babies, live in a big house drive nice cars, THAT's fucked up
Not really crazy, just the result of objectification...Used for their bodies, like women were and often are as well as blue collar men. But at the same time also reinforcing the notion that that’s all they’re good for. But since the athlete and beautiful woman are handsomely rewarded personally, they reap the rewards but also tacitly reinforce and validate those notions.

As a mixed race male I have seen reactions that vary. With regards to parents of women I dated some had no issues, some had issues. Many European parents had no issues BUT they always asked if I was North African/Muslim. I am not, but I had a sense they did not want that for their daughters. I guess prejudice comes in a variety pack :)

Same with wife she only dated black guys in high school and after. I started dating her and she always had a thing for black guys. I asked her about it and meeting her family i could see why big Italian close family. I did see how they were with her getting tattoos and her wild side they would always get on her.
Later realizing she was still dating her ex for a year after we were dating and still cheating with black guys many years into us dating. Years later After married I said let’s have a 3some and asked her who and it was a black guy so I got a bull I set up. After she said that was weird. but second bull we had she talked a lot with him alone and he wanted her to get QOS tattoo which they went for and I met up as it was drawn on her before permanent big on her chest up to shoulder. I asked her to get it where she can hide it and she said what’s the point. She ended up not getting it and I felt like that would be her last of white husband after that lol. So she later ended up getting SLAVE tattooed on her ass cause she said that’s how she feels. Everytime she sets up with bill she always gets feelings for him and definitely chooses him over me and I knew this going in.
She Now has Jamaican guy we met out there last year on vacation and they had fun and they talk like every other day. she calls him her Jamaican husband to everyone even to her family. He even friended them on social media so let’s see where this goes. We are hoping to go see him in a few weeks as long as we can travel.

It’s pretty much the reason for being regards this lifestyle. If it weren’t taboo, it wouldn’t be so desirable and a black dick would be just like any other dick.
I think it's more than being taboo. Have you heard the stories of most women here? They've noticed a difference in every way between black guys and others.

Same with wife she only dated black guys in high school and after. I started dating her and she always had a thing for black guys. I asked her about it and meeting her family i could see why big Italian close family. I did see how they were with her getting tattoos and her wild side they would always get on her.
Later realizing she was still dating her ex for a year after we were dating and still cheating with black guys many years into us dating. Years later After married I said let’s have a 3some and asked her who and it was a black guy so I got a bull I set up. After she said that was weird. but second bull we had she talked a lot with him alone and he wanted her to get QOS tattoo which they went for and I met up as it was drawn on her before permanent big on her chest up to shoulder. I asked her to get it where she can hide it and she said what’s the point. She ended up not getting it and I felt like that would be her last of white husband after that lol. So she later ended up getting SLAVE tattooed on her ass cause she said that’s how she feels. Everytime she sets up with bill she always gets feelings for him and definitely chooses him over me and I knew this going in.
She Now has Jamaican guy we met out there last year on vacation and they had fun and they talk like every other day. she calls him her Jamaican husband to everyone even to her family. He even friended them on social media so let’s see where this goes. We are hoping to go see him in a few weeks as long as we can travel.
Lol her family knows about him?

I've talked to many girls who would marry a black guy "if they could". I've met some parents of ex- girlfriends, others were afraid to introduce me to their family. It wasn't until I joined b2w and I read posts and messages from a lot of girls that I began to understand the pressure from family members to not bring a black boy home or be with one. So ladies, have you had any pressure or do you have any pressure from family for you to not be with or marry a black guy?
I had a black bf when I was 19. He tried to get more serious at one point, but I knew the consequences that would have come my way. My parents would have been fine with it. My moms parents were Puerto Rican dad and German Irish mom. They would have been fine. But my dads parents? It would have been ugly. I never told him that was the reason.

In hindsight, I see him as the one that got away. Those grandparents passed about 3 years after I last saw him and I should have never allowed those fears to affect my decisions. Sometimes when we are that young, we lack the confidence to know we were on point. If he came back in to my life today, I’d probably still drop everything. I’ve reached out, he’s never responded.

I had a black bf when I was 19. He tried to get more serious at one point, but I knew the consequences that would have come my way. My parents would have been fine with it. My moms parents were Puerto Rican dad and German Irish mom. They would have been fine. But my dads parents? It would have been ugly. I never told him that was the reason.

In hindsight, I see him as the one that got away. Those grandparents passed about 3 years after I last saw him and I should have never allowed those fears to affect my decisions. Sometimes when we are that young, we lack the confidence to know we were on point. If he came back in to my life today, I’d probably still drop everything. I’ve reached out, he’s never responded.
Situations like that can be hard. Maybe he's hurt by you not choosing to go further in the relationship.

I think it's more than being taboo. Have you heard the stories of most women here? They've noticed a difference in every way between black guys and others.
Of course, its taboo and the mental aspect contributes to the heat. And always realize that this site is self selected for black men with big dicks, white women who want to fuck them, and the white men who want to see them fucking their women. I've also heard plenty of women who have said... once you go black you'll go running back. But those women arent on this site, and they don't say that to black men of course. And black men don't want to hear that.

yes, the struggle is real. had to deal with pressure to be a "good girl" and stay away from black guys for the longest...although nobody had the balls to tell me exactly why...cause you know then they'd have to basically admit to being prejudiced. things got better once my first ******* was born. guess they figured out there was no point tryna keep me away after that
How're you doin'? :blackgrimace:

Of course, its taboo and the mental aspect contributes to the heat. And always realize that this site is self selected for black men with big dicks, white women who want to fuck them, and the white men who want to see them fucking their women. I've also heard plenty of women who have said... once you go black you'll go running back. But those women arent on this site, and they don't say that to black men of course. And black men don't want to hear that.
You're obviously not trying to understand what I said.

You're obviously not trying to understand what I said.
It seems like you’re saying that there is an inherent superior difference between black men and white men regards sexuality and that all white women see that once exposed to it. I may be wrong. Not ALL interracial sex, just in this lifestyle. Our biggest sexual organ is between our heads and that taboo as it currently exists colors everyone’s perceptions I think.

Back