Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

Hi all

This is quite an important topic for me and I need some advice. Has anyone ever been in a relationship where the husband or boyfriend wanted to play around with black women but the wife or girlfriend put her foot down and said no? I don’t want to end the marriage. It’s too complicated and there is too much at stake but I really want to expand our horizons and I am sure that she will not be into the idea at all.

The black girl I am dating suggested that we all go out for a ******* together and “lay it on the line” to my wife. That is, my wife can either be enthusiastic or incur my girlfriend's wrath, But I don’t want any conflict, and want to settle things by talking to my wife, without any outside intervention. But I am at a loss what to say to her.Any advice would be welcome

Bad idea. You want to lose your marriage and everything you own just so you can fuck a black chick?

Hi all

This is quite an important topic for me and I need some advice. Has anyone ever been in a relationship where the wife or girlfriend wanted to play around with black guys but the husband or boyfriend put his foot down and said no? I don’t want to end the marriage. It’s too complicated and there is too much at stake but I really want to expand our horizons and I am sure that he will not be into the idea at all.

The black guy I am dating suggested that we all go out for a ******* together and “lay it on the line” to my husband. That is, my husband can either be enthusiastic or incur my boyfriend’s wrath, But I don’t want any conflict, and want to settle things by talking to my husband, without ay outside intervention. But I am at a loss what to say to him.Any advice would be welcome

1 - YOU are already "playing around" so don't couch your cheating as something it isn't
2 - YOU have already put "the marriage" at risk, and expecting your bull to risk jail time or worse just so you can keep having fun is pretty fucked up. I sure as hell wouldn't want some dude to show up at my house with the cops cause I "robbed him" or some other bull ******* just because you like riding my dick!
3 - YOU do not wan't to "settle things by talking" you want a confrontation to get YOUR jollies, having no clue some of us like to keep a low profile and stay out of hospitals, the paper or jail, so we can keep our dam jobs.

Stupid bitches like you are why Bulls flake out.... your a mess and are looking to justify YOUR deceit rather than own up to it, probably because the witeboi you married is rich and you don't want your ass booted to the curb when he finds out you are putting him at risk, lying, and maybe even putting his money on the line too.

The forums on this site are huge and there´s so much variety here. Seems there should be plenty of room for folks of all tastes and opinions to be able to express their thoughts without receiving a lot of hate from fellow posters.

There´s lots of fantasy here and plenty of those who either ignite or fuel it. Seems it could be very easy to simply take a chill pill when you find someone else´s post not to your liking. There should be many, many posts on here which might better float your boat...and mayhaps not the boat which this poster´s posts might float. Or whatever. Just saying...

Okay...hardhat is on...awaiting the barrage of wrath! :unsure:

The forums on this site are huge and there´s so much variety here. Seems there should be plenty of room for folks of all tastes and opinions to be able to express their thoughts without receiving a lot of hate from fellow posters.

There´s lots of fantasy here and plenty of those who either ignite or fuel it. Seems it could be very easy to simply take a chill pill when you find someone else´s post not to your liking. There should be many, many posts on here which might better float your boat...and mayhaps not the boat which this poster´s posts might float. Or whatever. Just saying...

Okay...hardhat is on...awaiting the barrage of wrath! :unsure:

No wrath. Just honesty. You are right that this is a fantasy site and one fantasy may not appeal to all and if you don't like fantasy a, wait 5 minutes and fantasy b will come along that you may like better.
That being said people who have fantasies like the OP where it hurts another human being and treats them like absolute crap shows a disturbed mind and needs to be called out.
On top of that, the OP called for advice. When somebody on these forums asks for advice, I would rather assume they are telling the truth, try to help and know I have done my best, than to ignore their pleas for help and find out the hard way that it was real and they ended up committing suicide, because no one took the time to give them advice.
After about her 3rd or 4th post I realized that it was total BS. I was already pissed off, because of how she had supposedly treated her husband. But to fantasize about treating another human being that way just shows she or he needs serious psychological help.

First and foremost, I apologize to anyone who are notified by this, for I am moving up this thread. However, I feel this needs to be said.

I want to say that if this a fictional story, then bravo for presenting this story with your subpar writing. It is highly disturbing.

If this a non-fiction, however, may I say that you are a horrible human being. You are a disgusting, shallow, selfish, self-serving, sadistic, self-serving woman.

I was interested in this story because I that it was created to seek out sound advice on how to get your husband to agree to an open marriage. I was even okay with you leaving him because you weren't pleased. If you don't feel happy in a relationship, then it's best to save you and your significant other the misery and end it. You didn't feel respected either, it's always beat to leave.

However, that went out the window along with my patience when you started to get involved with another man while with your husband. Cheating is never justifiable. NEVER. Then you decided to bring this man along into your relationship? Humiliate your husband in front of him? Put him through mental turmoil for your satisfaction over a dress? Pathetic.

You could've avoided all of this by meeting ALONE in a public spot, told him you wanted a divorce, admit the chemistry isn't there, admit there's another man and if he reacts negatively, call over help. That's simple. There's nothing your husband did to deserve what you that treatment. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You called him selfish for not giving you and Jamaal "his blessings," however you're the selfish one. You're the one who reacted in an uncivil manner and GOD BLESS that this Jamaal isn't the representative of black men.

I'm not one to call one the b-word. I won't do that here either, because you worse that. You are the human equivalent of an abnormal condition that shouldn't have happen in the first place.

In other words: your cancer.

You should live your life as you see fit, but not at the expense of another's. Your husband would've gotten your divorce if you handle it how you should have: maturely. Alas, that is not something you're capable of because that isn't something you possess. You truly are a despicable person who needs to seek help and GOD BLESS you for leaving Tom.

You done him a favor by leaving him. It's not everyday you see trash taking itself out to the curb.

P.S. I couldn't give a rat's hindquarters about my writing.

Very well put. Co-signed.

"The community that cries wolf." - This is bad because when someone sincere comes along they suffer because of some goober playing with a community's good heart.

"Let a man be a man; let a woman be a woman."

I enjoy it here. And, I especially enjoy our, verified members', or veterans' posts. Seeing these folks waste their 'actual real experiences' frivolously devoured by... It defeats a huge purpose of this site.

As a white dude...no, this is not a dating site for *me*. But, it's fun. Cuck stuff is amusing to view; seems like a real life nightmare. Whatevs.

Hi all

This is quite an important topic for me and I need some advice. Has anyone ever been in a relationship where the wife or girlfriend wanted to play around with black guys but the husband or boyfriend put his foot down and said no? I don’t want to end the marriage. It’s too complicated and there is too much at stake but I really want to expand our horizons and I am sure that he will not be into the idea at all.

The black guy I am dating suggested that we all go out for a ******* together and “lay it on the line” to my husband. That is, my husband can either be enthusiastic or incur my boyfriend’s wrath, But I don’t want any conflict, and want to settle things by talking to my husband, without ay outside intervention. But I am at a loss what to say to him.Any advice would be welcome

I can't give you a good advice because you'll always have the possibility of break with your partner.
In my case I wouldn't have imagined that I was going to be into a cuckold relationship.
When I met who is my wife now, Susana, she was into a relationship with a black guy. They broke up after almost 5 years of relationship. During the last year together they used to break and come reconciled over and over again. During one of those breaks Susie and me get an affair. But it didn't last so much. She went with him some days later. She did the same two times more. I thought that was some kind of adequacy for me that develoted my cuckold interracial fetish.
But my definitive conversión was when we started to talk about sex and she told me some of her experiences with him.

Possible scenario...

You and Jamal tell your husband. Husband gets pissed and a scene happens. Jamal protects you and husband leaves pissed...

You and Jamal hang around the restaurant for a bit. You and Jamal decide to leave. You get to your car and hubby is standing there...

Pop...pop....

Back