Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

Actually, I already have some gray showing around the ears and temple and my wife says it makes me look "distinguished". All I know is all the "young pussy " that I use to flirt with is now calling me SIR and I just hate that crap.
BTW Mac, in case you need translation, a wife saying you looked distinguished means "HEY! Old Fart! Stop looking at those hot young chics before I pluck that old ass beard out of you hair by hair and ******* you to eat it.". lol

You're definitely not a bitch (unless it's in reference for being a bitch for black men, which is really not what the term means and not a bad thing for either of us..lol) If you'd like, I'd enjoy hearing more about you, and if you'd rather go private message, that would be okay also.. Just keep in touch and if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask me anything okay..?

Thanks Janice, I am fine, though I'm seeing less of Jamaal these days, but I do my best to please him whenever we are together. I do appreciate your words, and I will be in touch if I need advice. My main concern is my ex-husband who is drinking far too much. There was a time when he posted some awful things about me on Facebook, but he has since taken them down. Are you or have you been in a similar situation?

Last edited:
..... My main concern is my ex-husband who is drinking far too much. There was a time when he posted some awful things about me on Facebook, but he has since taken them down and even posted a long apology. Are you or have you been in a similar situation?

Rachel, there's that old '60s song by Neil Sedaka that goes "breaking up is hard to do" ... and it really is. Men seem to not handle sudden breakups as well as women. I know when the first, real love-of- my-life broke up with me, I went into severe depression and had to go on medication for a couple months. I've followed your posts for a while now, and you'll have to admit that you're pretty blunt in how you deliver your thoughts ... as am I, but I'm a man, and callous to begin with, so says my wife. Which is a lie 'cause the women in my house have me wrapped around their fingers.
Anyways, having spent the time you did with your X, I'm sure you still have some feelings for him, particularly if you produced children by him. But, the best thing you can do for him now (unless you desire to ******* him more) is to totally stay out of his life for a while and allow him time to "get his ******* together" as they say. It takes guys 2-3 years sometimes. It took me 2 years and meeting my wife to get over that bitch. I don't hold any hostilities toward her now, but at one time I did. Her breaking up with me resulted in my meeting my wife, however, and I wouldn't swap her for any slut walking. :D Mac

Last edited:
People people please. I know it's not impossible a creature like this roams the world. The fact is, this is a fetish forum. The tale written here by this person going by the handle Rachel is drenched in fetish classics. The fantastic tale is very much written from what I read as the perspective of your typical male white sub with a cuckold fetish.

Now for the pic. this can be debunked very quickly. It's actually used for meme's. Yup, if that does not SCREAM troll in your faces...
https://www.tineye.com/search/7ac575cf8511ff48c20c10383719a28d3f03401b/

If you actually read my posts instead of hating on me you would know that this actually isn't me in the avatar, as I have stated many times before. I do look pretty similar in that I have dark hair and wear glasses at work. My boobs are actually much better than those of the girl in the pic too, if you must know.

boobs are a matter of preference ... now me, I prefer perky 32's with medium or smaller areolas, and nipples the size of a pencil eraser, that get stiff with the slightest wind or touch of my wet tongue ...
cartoon_penis-littleWhite.jpg Mac

Last edited:
Rachel, there's that old '60s song by Neil Sedaka that goes "breaking up is hard to do" ... and it really is. Men seem to not handle sudden breakups as well as women. I know when the first, real love-of- my-life broke up with me, I went into severe depression and had to go on medication for a couple months. I've followed your posts for a while now, and you'll have to admit that you're pretty blunt in how you deliver your thoughts ... as am I, but I'm a man, and callous to begin with, so says my wife. Which is a lie 'cause the women in my house have me wrapped around their fingers.
Anyways, having spent the time you did with your X, I'm sure you still have some feelings for him, particularly if you produced children by him. But, the best thing you can do for him now (unless you desire to ******* him more) is to totally stay out of his life for a while and allow him time to "get his ******* together" as they say. It takes guys 2-3 years sometimes. It took me 2 years and meeting my wife to get over that bitch. I don't hold any hostilities toward her now, but at one time I did. Her breaking up with me resulted in my meeting my wife, however, and I wouldn't swap her for any slut walking. :D Mac

Thanks for the advice Mac. I do wish he could just move on, and accept the fact that I have traded up.

Luckily he hasn't sent flowers or letters or called me for a while. When he does contact me I have no hesitation in telling my man and letting him deal with it. He's learning, but I guess he is learning the hard way. :)

If you actually read my posts instead of hating on me you would know that this actually isn't me in the avatar, as I have stated many times before.

That was obvious before you even mentioned it. So, in the interest of full disclosure, why don't you display your real mug?

Very few people display an actual photo of themselves as their avatar, because they prefer to retain a modicum of privacy, myself included. I have a good job and am also a respected writer in the areas of fachion and clothing design, and some of the things I post on this forum could be detrimental to my career.

If you actually read my posts instead of hating on me you would know that this actually isn't me in the avatar, as I have stated many times before. I do look pretty similar in that I have dark hair and wear glasses at work. My boobs are actually much better than those of the girl in the pic too, if you must know.
cool story bro

Rachel is just trying to deliberately inflict pain and injury upon a human.

That speaks volumes upon your Character.

I have pretty good idea of your true story and it isnt pretty.

You need help and I hope you come to terms with your demons.

Syscom, I cannot believe I am doing this, but what gives you the right to judge? You don't know her story any more than you know mine. Shut up and grow up. Period.

Syscom3, it's a big world out there and all kinds of things occur. Check out the statistics. Women of all races are highly attracted to black men. Some of those women have been in such shitty long-term marriages that it's such a relief and empowering to finally take all their frustrations out on their white husbands. Whether it's bitch slapping, verbal humiliation or whatever, I 'm not saying that it's right, it's not. But believe me, it happens. Some black men encourage it, and it can even be a turn-on for some white women.

No Rachel. This isn't about cuckoldry. This is about you are intentionally inflicting pain upon a person. And that is your husband. You're a sick person to enjoy wanting to inflict true mental anguish upon any person. This isn't cuckoldry. Its plain evil.

And youre proud of it. That's what makes it disturbing. You're doing it because you have a hatred in your psyche. For what I do not know and only you can account for.

The true story is there is no Jamaal. There is no romance and hes going to bring you to Paris. None.

Back