Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's in shock, our culture has it for monogamous relationships and or single partners. This lifestyle is your personal choice as a mature adult and as long as it doesn't interfere with life there shouldn't be any harm. This is how you express yourself and enjoy your free time, no one can judge whether it's right or wrong. Different?, yes. Everyone has their own quirks, it shouldn't change how you feel.

First, I’m glad it worked out

Second, I’m sorry you had to deal with this

Third, it sounds to me Like maybe some boundaries were violated and that’s not cool, so I hope you two can discuss boundaries and be civil about it

Last, I can’t help but wonder how long before she starts to get curious herself. Not trying to be weird, but if she’s adult enough to understand, she’s adult enough to ‘understand’

really sorry for you. I think it’s a huge problem even because ******* think that their parents are not human being with their needs and passions. Hope all will resolve soon.

Third, it sounds to me Like maybe some boundaries were violated and that’s not cool, so I hope you two can discuss boundaries and be civil about it

Last, I can’t help but wonder how long before she starts to get curious herself. Not trying to be weird, but if she’s adult enough to understand, she’s adult enough to ‘understand’
Wise words.

What we all want to know, said with dignity.

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Had experience with this in the past. Ex-fiancee had her 16 year old ******* find pics and vids of her and I playing with various guys. He and the older ******* played the guilt card and she let them change her attitude. Bottom line is that you have a right to live your life as you wish...and your ******* is an adult. The best answer is no excuses or rationalizations to try and make her feel better. Just tell the truth: you are a sexual person and this is what you enjoy. She will get over it. And on the off-chance she doesn't...it is what it is and you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Last edited:
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
is she upset because you are cheating, or because he is black?

Explain to her that you and dad are grown and what you guys do is private and discreet and that the lifestyle has been very therapeutic for you guys. Tell her that the lifestyle has actually made you guys happy and kept you together!

Also let her know had she not been on your computer and in your business that she herself wouldn't even know so she should just not worry about it because you guys are grown!
for parents is it a good way to give daughters a real natural relation berween nacked bodies and sex , so nudism is a good start into this

It is a horrendous feeling to face the realization that your parents are sexual beings. Especially difficult to acknowledge that mom is a hoe for black guys... and that dad goes along with it. I'm pretty sure that you ******* appreciates you being with black men. Deep down, she maybe wishes it was her. But dad too? A cuckold husband? Ouch. But family is family. Once the initial shock wears off, your ******* will be just fine. It's your life to live anyway you want.

It is a horrendous feeling to face the realization that your parents are sexual beings. Especially difficult to acknowledge that mom is a hoe for black guys... and that dad goes along with it. I'm pretty sure that you ******* appreciates you being with black men. Deep down, she maybe wishes it was her. But dad too? A cuckold husband? Ouch. But family is family. Once the initial shock wears off, your ******* will be just fine. It's your life to live anyway you want.
yes thats right if the box of pandorra opened the ******* follow the kinky way of mom i realised this by myself too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back