Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Well you have your life to lead and she has hers.....hopefully in time she will understand that while you are her mom you are also woman and your sexuality is collateral and aside from your being a parent... just as her's is aside from her being your ******* now that she is an adult and making her own decisions in part of her life

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Sorry to hear but some people are not as open minded as us that like the lifestyle

that’s a thing alright…, we also have mature ******* and think that being open and honest is the best thing to do. Not that we have told them but when they find out we’re just gonna be honest bout it. It’s your life and no one is the judge of that beside yourself and your partner.
Keep enjoying life u only live once that’s our motto. Lots of Love from us.😘❤️💋

Im kind of shocked to read this to be real with you. Out of all the women who post here, I always assumed that there must be a lot of your family members and close friends who know about your lifestyle. Like an open secret kind of thing. You guys dont come off as the secretive or "what will the neighbors think" type to me. Glad it seems to be resolved now.

Im kind of shocked to read this to be real with you. Out of all the women who post here, I always assumed that there must be a lot of your family members and close friends who know about your lifestyle. Like an open secret kind of thing. You guys dont come off as the secretive or "what will the neighbors think" type to me. Glad it seems to be resolved now.
We are pretty open about it sweetie but we kept it secret from the family. I'm actually amazed we made it this long.

Time to get honest and courageous within reason......explain to her(*******) as an adult woman you have sexual needs and fantasies like many other women. Now, ask your ******* to share her KINKIEST sexual activities with you....she will resist; hence, the same courtesy needs to be extended to you despite her stumbling on the secret sex life of mummy. In time things will improve don't be ASHAMED of your activities part of the life journey....

Last edited:
First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good
I'm sorry to hear it happened, and glad it was resolved, or at least started to. Without knowing anything about your family situation, I think that the biggest shock to her was because she thought you were cheating on your husband, which would explain how you were able to diffuse the situation through a proper conversation. I wouldn't be surprised if she put the whole situation behind the same way she would if she had just walked in on you and your husband having sex.

First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good

The shock of seeing a parent's "activities" and the doubts about whether there was cheating or if you all still love each other is a lot for a baby, even an adult one, to process. I'm glad you were able to talk and patch things up. You have my best.

It is a shock for now but this is something she will most likely get over. Of course something like this would be a shock in the beginning. But you like the type of men that you like and it is something maybe you didn't want her to know but she will have to deal with. In time this will be a relieving situation instead of a stressful one.

I'm glad things are resolved in your family life my sexy friend & many blessings to you 🙏🏾🥰💋♠️☮️☯️✨💕💯.

😘

Sorry sweety
You definitely going through a very hard time. Sometimes these things shakes from inside. Wish everything will be fine soon between both of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back