Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

It's just one of those lessons that needs to be learned. No one is helped by perpetuating the lie that underendowed men can compete in bed.
From Christine-
While that is true, I have also found that helping your
cuckold "release" by wanking or pegging him at the same time you're giving
him the bad/truthful news.

This seemed to work when I told Ray I was "dating" another guy, then when
I told him I was getting into Black guys, and then again when I told him I was
knocked-up.

I considered it a wifely duty, helping him adjust and hopefully femming him
to the point where he can only cum with "something" lodged deep in his butthole.

I’ve found a lot of cucks are really taken back when they hear me take control of their wives, and I start having her spill her secrets to me infront of him, that also includes pretty sensitive private info about him as well. I personally love when a wife turns that page with me balls deep in her.

That usually means secret meetings are coming up soon where she really lets me fuck her, unshackled from having to care about her cucks feelings. I usually find deep down she resents him for being so weak and is now looking primarily for a big alpha male bbc to take her as his property so she feels special again.
I love the thought of my wife seeing her bull behind my back knowing shes belonging to him and his seed will mean even more to her

We see a guy pretty regularly. He's younger and has a bigger tool.
My wife has never cum while I've fucked her. Oral, dildo yes. I lick her to orgasm, she fucks me like crazy.
With out friend, similar deal every time. They mess around kissing, oral on each other, sex in several positions. They both get worked up, he'll get on top, start pumping fast, her body gets stiff and she cums hard, that gets him off. Very hot to watch.
Later on into the night he'll be pumping her real slow, her eyes are closed and she just moans. It's very obvious she loves sex with him but she's never said anything about his bigger size, if he better or anything. She's super horney for days after so we have a lot of sex. This has been fantastic for out sex life.

We see a guy pretty regularly. He's younger and has a bigger tool.
My wife has never cum while I've fucked her. Oral, dildo yes. I lick her to orgasm, she fucks me like crazy.
With out friend, similar deal every time. They mess around kissing, oral on each other, sex in several positions. They both get worked up, he'll get on top, start pumping fast, her body gets stiff and she cums hard, that gets him off. Very hot to watch.
Later on into the night he'll be pumping her real slow, her eyes are closed and she just moans. It's very obvious she loves sex with him but she's never said anything about his bigger size, if he better or anything. She's super horney for days after so we have a lot of sex. This has been fantastic for out sex life.
Thank you, Good reading Got me Aroused

For the couple's that love it I make her talk to hubby while I'm inside of her! I make her look at how much hubby is enjoying watching her get fucked by BBC! I make her tell him how good it feels! I make her say whether hubby can fuck her like me or not and they love it!♠️

maybe you could get my wife to talk to me like that......

I’ve found a lot of cucks are really taken back when they hear me take control of their wives, and I start having her spill her secrets to me infront of him, that also includes pretty sensitive private info about him as well. I personally love when a wife turns that page with me balls deep in her.

That usually means secret meetings are coming up soon where she really lets me fuck her, unshackled from having to care about her cucks feelings. I usually find deep down she resents him for being so weak and is now looking primarily for a big alpha male bbc to take her as his property so she feels special again.
Fuck. Yes.

As a bitch-cuck, that resentment is sooooooo hot for me...

In general, how common and intense would you say this resentment in women is?

My cuckolding experience has been a little unconventional and a bit limited if you're defining cucking in the traditional sense.

I was cucked by my wife when i was in my mid 20s. She only slept with the guy three times, shortly there after we broke up (for unrelated reasons, we both LOVED the FLR dynamic of our relationship), so I only got to experience the 'true cuck' lifestyle for about three months. But in that time, I loved how the dynamic between her and i changed subtly. She still loved me, respected me, and i her. But there was a tangible difference, particularly around sex that i think we both found very hot. Even though i'd been submissive to her for years, it was almost as if cucking me with another guy sparked a true change in how she saw me. In seeing that i was ok, even turned on, by her seeing other men, it was like she finally let that last pretense about me being a "husband", or any kind of viable sexual partner drop, or even a Real Man. From then on, there was never any denying what she thought of me from a sexual standpoint. And I loved that. To this day, it's one of the most intense experineces I've ever had.

Last edited:
It’s def an important part. And it drives both the black alpha and white cuckokd wild hearing the wife talking. I like to not be to hiss my words without being OTT. My fav is to get fucked with a gf which sets the scene coz white men can’t dominate one let alone two. Sometimes less is better. As he fucks us in positions only BMWW do. I could go on and on. But will just say it’s huge part of the dynamic. And we all get off doing it.

Back