Admit it. U guys are fucking gay

i m a fucking bi.i fuck females and can get fucked by another male.
but me is immaterial n do not matter.
its my slut wife who wants to fuck other men and i help find for her.
and she does matter as shes my boss.

Well, if he's hunting for white pussy he is going about it all the wrong way. That is unless he wants to drive them in the opposite direction from him.
Hmmm...you could be right on but...I think I'd rather hear from white women on this point instead of from a white guy. Very rarely do I find myself speaking on my wife's behalf and accurately conveying her thoughts.

Hmmm...you could be right on but...I think I'd rather hear from white women on this point instead of from a white guy. Very rarely do I find myself speaking on my wife's behalf and accurately conveying her thoughts.

It's ironic you say that because most of the "women" or "couples" are guys speaking on their wives' behalf. Odd how most of these "women" are so interested, yet its a guy talking...

It's ironic you say that because most of the "women" or "couples" are guys speaking on their wives' behalf. Odd how most of these "women" are so interested, yet its a guy talking...

Exactly my point. What I failed to add was that we really won't know for sure how many real female responses we will see given how many guys are hiding behind IDs which are supposed to be women (in other words, fakes).

Hate to disappoint but alot of the BBC on here are fake also
Not a disappointment for me...fakes run rampant here, unfortunately. Would be interesting to know if the profile of fake BBCs is similar/same as that of fake white women...likely won't know for sure but I know what I would put my money on :).

When you folks go to the movies, do you BELIEVE what you're seeing? Noooooooo! Its entertainment (usually)!
Get a grip on this stuff, people ... the internet is a Virtual World of entertainment and information (not necessarily FACTUAL information).
Besides stroking your cocks, you're stroking your imagination ... other than those things, don't expect much substance to come out of what you read. If you do, I have some oil property I'd love to sell ya really really cheap! :)

When you folks go to the movies, do you BELIEVE what you're seeing? Noooooooo! Its entertainment (usually)!
Get a grip on this stuff, people ... the internet is a Virtual World of entertainment and information (not necessarily FACTUAL information).
Besides stroking your cocks, you're stroking your imagination ... other than those things, don't expect much of what you read to be FACTS or TRUTH. If you do, I have some oil property I'd love to sell ya really really cheap! :)

Please enough with this strawman argument. How do you equate a movie (where everyone knows it's make believe) to an internet site advertised as a place for people to meet and step beyond their computer screens. For the most part it seems the site is comprised of gay/bi guys who get off on reading what's here. Whatever floats your boat but in sure there are sites catering to them other than this.

In b4 something something I have a wife of 15 years and ******* and I enjoy coming here for "entertainment" and whatever else you usually reply with..

Besides stroking your cocks, you're stroking your imagination ... other than those things, don't expect much substance to come out of what you read. If you do, I have some oil property I'd love to sell ya really really cheap! :)

Actually you make some good points about, for example, lack of substance in users posts. One must assume this applies to your posts as well. Interesting and when one follows your logic, you actually invalidate your own point :).

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

I think many are latent "homos who wanna suck dick." as you so eloquently put it. I think a vast majority are actually Asexual. Not everyone has a need nor a want to fuck a person of the same or opposite sex. Many asexuals do like sex on a rare instance.
As so vehemently you cry out "rascist" left and right you also just named yourself homophobic with your tirade. If you want none of the "fags or cucks or fakes etc" Join an actual dating site. There are quite a few...Visiting a site that often has the entire main page pretty much deals with such "homo" crap you are so pissed off about and advertisements do deal with such "rascist" themes should have clued you in a long time ago way before you joined.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

Why not admit that if you were fully comfortable in your own sexuality you wouldn't feel compelled to attack someone else for wanting to suck dick? I'm sorry, really very sorry, that you have to align yourself with macho bullshit to feel normal but not everyone is you, and not everyone has to conduct themselves in parallel to what you find acceptable.

You're not justified in judging anyone else's sexuality and it's closed-minded fucks like you who share heritage with the people who supported segregation in the 60's. You fear and judge what you can't relate to. Grow the fuck up.

I'm bi, I'm white, I'm into sucking dick, I have cuck fantasies, I'm not ashamed of it.

I agree with others that this type of fantasy lends itself to social grey areas, and some black members of this website might not appreciate being intensely fetishized and dehumanized. Thats totally valid, and a worthwhile discussion.

However, who are you to say anything about dehumanizing a group of people when you're willing to call someone "worthless" just for not being straight. Thats a fucking disgusting way to think.

I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you. The irrational prejudice you hold for another group of people is vile, and I dont envy the kind of heart and mind you must walk around with everyday. It must be hard.

Also, I'm from San Francisco and it's a fucking lovely city. I'm glad ignorant shitheads like you are afraid of it.

u idiots that think cuckolds are gay. u guys don't know *******! It has nothing to do with being gay. It has everything with watching our chicks with your kind. I dont wanna touch ur fuckin dick, I just wanna see it pound some white pussy. GO LEARN SOME ******* BUD. Just cause their are some weirdos on here talking about sucking your cock and eating your cum... ok yeah those guys are fucked,,, but they got it all wrong. So get down off your high horse there bud and go do some research before u start spouting your stupid opinions

u idiots that think cuckolds are gay. u guys don't know *******! It has nothing to do with being gay. It has everything with watching our chicks with your kind. I dont wanna touch ur fuckin dick, I just wanna see it pound some white pussy. GO LEARN SOME ******* BUD. Just cause their are some weirdos on here talking about sucking your cock and eating your cum... ok yeah those guys are fucked,,, but they got it all wrong. So get down off your high horse there bud and go do some research before u start spouting your stupid opinions
VWr6I.gif

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

I wonder who took that picture of the crack smoke coming out of your mouth?

Back