Admit it. U guys are fucking gay

You seem mad and angry.

However, I accept what you're saying. I think you generalize too much, but that is just my opinion.

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

So I guess all those black men in prison who jump on white guys as soon as they arrive and ******* them are just repressed homosexuals.

Be sure to tell them the next time you see them...

It's ironic you say that because most of the "women" or "couples" are guys speaking on their wives' behalf. Odd how most of these "women" are so interested, yet its a guy talking...
You are absolutely right. Every time I have a conversation with a couple on this site it's always the guy. I always ask the guy does his lady speak or can we chat offline to see if she or he is legit. Next thing U know U will not here from them.

Especially if she is really good looking. Their are a lot of pretty white girls on this site who are only visiting here for laughs and jokes. They never have any intention with getting together with u. They like to chat and most of the times
Their man or girlfriends are right next to them telling them what to write or say.
That is so true..... So much bullshit here!

Last edited:
Especially if she is really good looking. Their are a lot of pretty white girls on this site who are only visiting here for laughs and jokes. They never have any intention with getting together with u. They like to chat and most of the times
Their man or girlfriends are right next to them Itelling them what to write or say.
It's all just a game here. There are two percent of women here, who really want to meet a black guy. And the rest are here for the kicks.... looking at pics masturbating while at work, trying to get off! Saying they want to be blacked. Whatever the hell that means. Then you have the dick teaser.... They just like to pose in provocative stuff, or naked just for the attention. Knowing you want them. And have no intentions of talking or meeting a black man in real life. Then you have the ones, who may have had a friend that slept with a black... And they want to play on the wrong side of the track. Next you have the ones, who want black men and women.... It's so degrading!!!!! Even some of the black men need to wake up here! with all this breeding, and making white women their slaves.... It's all nonsense.... You are nothing more than entertainment for them. A barn yard *******, who they choose to lay with. Your nothing more than a dick to them! that's all they see and want from you. The same rules apply in the real word... Everyone wants to sleep with a black athlete or rapper. We are nothing but a fad to them. Soon there will be a new hot ethnic group, for them to frolic with...

OK guys, stay on topic, start a new thread or go find one of the existing ones that already address the fakes and no shows.

It's all just a game here. There are two percent of women here, who really want to meet a black guy. And the rest are here for the kicks.... looking at pics masturbating while at work, trying to get off! Saying they want to be blacked. Whatever the hell that means. Then you have the dick teaser.... They just like to pose in provocative stuff, or naked just for the attention. Knowing you want them. And have no intentions of talking or meeting a black man in real life. Then you have the ones, who may have had a friend that slept with a black... And they want to play on the wrong side of the track. Next you have the ones, who want black men and women.... It's so degrading!!!!! Even some of the black men need to wake up here! with all this breeding, and making white women their slaves.... It's all nonsense.... You are nothing more than entertainment for them. A barn yard *******, who they choose to lay with. Your nothing more than a dick to them! that's all they see and want from you. The same rules apply in the real word... Everyone wants to sleep with a black athlete or rapper. We are nothing but a fad to them. Soon there will be a new hot ethnic group, for them to frolic with...
You're absolutely right brother. I guess we have three more years to get it in. That's when are time is up and that's when the President's time is up. Just a Fad and ur right. They just need to make a sight for Chatters or Doers. Gay Men need to have own site and stop pretending to be woman or using one of their girlfriend as a Pawn.

OK guys, stay on topic, start a new thread or go find one of the existing ones that already address the fakes and no shows.
the only quote here without total opinion!

Apparently you didn't understand the message.

Last edited by a moderator:
then why is this discussion here in the first place should it not be in bisexual cuckolding and is this not the responsibility of the moderators to move it to such????????

Because, if you read the original post, it isn't about bisexual cuckolds. It was an accusation that cuckolds in general are bi or gay and using their wives as bait to have homosexual sex.
As it pertains to cuckolding in general, a point of view regarding it and NOT specifically bisexuality in a cuckold relationship, it belongs in the cuckolding section where it resides.

Regardless, the photo you posted had no business being posted on this website at all as it was a purely gay image with zero relationship to cuckolding.

Absolutely NOT gay. Never touched the other guy. He hit places I could not even dream of and satisfied her when I had failed for months. I am also a voyeur.

I agree with you. My husband had never had fantasies with men neither black nor white until he met me. He was curious because he had not had too much experience in sex before me, so he used to ask me a lot of questions about my sexual life with my ex black boyfriend Axel.
It was my fault that he developed his interracial fetish when I told him all what he wished to know. But the thing that turned him on terribly was when I told him that I had sucked my black boyfriend's cock, after his cum, and it turned hard again despite he was in his refractory peiod. It liked a lot because he understood my ex boyfriend had a great virility.

I think Gay is MUCH more the lifestyle and the love of being in love with another man, than the actual SEX part of it. I like to suck cock, but I have Zero desire to kiss a man, hug him, bitch about the shoes he;s wearing, or the clothes he is wearing. I also Adore women, and love to have sex with them and worship Pussy. So to say that I am GAY=100% wrong, since Iove Women as well. To say that I am BISEXUAL is not 100% wrong, but it still implies that I enjoy GAY SEX... which is only partially correct. I Love to suck cock.. and it it's HUGE, I'll take it up my ass... but not if it is small or average. I have no desire to place amy lips anywhere on a man, except his cock, and I would prefer it be dripping with my wife's cum as well.

Back