Admit it. U guys are fucking gay

I have to say Male on Male action is Gay and that's fine. I saw a post here that said it all Pitchers and Catchers are both playing baseball it would be weird If I was sitting open mouthed and a Bull wanted my man to suck his cock

My husband is not gay But he is going to suck a black cock for me because I asked he to because it will turn me on

Would you eat another woman's pussy if your husband asked you to do it? If so, all is respectfully "fair" in the marital relationship. However, I know I wouldn't suck another man's cock if my wife asked me to do it ... but, I wouldn't ask her to eat another woman's pussy, either, and I find woman-on-woman sex "hot". I think many of us men find woman on woman sex hot, too. Mac :smoke:

Last edited:
Would you eat another woman's pussy if your husband asked you to do it? If so, all is respectfully "fair" in the marital relationship.

However, depending on the type of dynamic the marriage has, "fair" may have a totally different meaning. My Wife and I live a Female Led Relationship or "FemDom" style of marriage. She is the boss in all matters including control of our sexual activities.

I have agreed and committed to submit to her domination, therefore it is totally "fair" for her to take a lover, tie me up and spank me, request non reciprocal oral sex, command me to perform oral sex or other services on a friend of hers (male or female) or anything else that does not violate the limits which we set out and have reviewed and modified as necessary throughout or relationship.

However, I know I wouldn't suck another man's cock if my wife asked me to do it ... but, I wouldn't ask her to eat another woman's pussy, either, and I find woman-on-woman sex "hot". I think many of us men find woman on woman sex hot, too. Mac :smoke:

Apparently, there has been no need for you and your wife to sit down and negotiate these issues and should someday you find that to be necessary, the two of you will determine both of your "limits" at that time. You may find that even though you may not be willing to entertain her with a display of homosexual sex, she may have a desire to experience that with another woman and as long as you are OK with it, that would be totally "fair" even though not reciprocal.

Often we confuse fairness with reciprocation or equality.

I think many of us men find woman on woman sex hot, too. Mac :smoke:

Oh, yes we do! :D
Even my Wife finds watching two women as well as two men enjoying same sex pleasures very erotic, but then that is one of her major fetishes: voyeurism. I am quite fortunate as I often get to enjoy the viewing pleasure with her. :)

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

Sometimes it's not as easy as you say. The line between hetero and gay sometimes is weak depending on the situations.
My husband had never liked men, even more he felt a little apathy for gays. But he was going to change his mind when he met me. I told him about my ex black boyfriend and the way we used to have sex. I didn't need to talk about his stamina or his cock's size because my husband understood Axel was virile and he coul made me cum easily. It was my own husband who asked me about the sex with my ex and I had not problems talking about this topic with him. I noticed it turned him on, so we used to talk about it before sex.
Since the first time I had sex with my hubby, he made me know he loved the fact I had fucked with a black guy during more than three years before him. Sometimes my husband begged me to call Axel and get a trio. He ever said me he would have loved watching me fucking with Axel in front of him.
One day I told my hubby that I didn't know if Axel would be able to get excited if someone else was there with us.
My hubby said me in that case he would be able to do anything that my ex needed to turn himself on, even suck his black cock!
The last year, we finally decided to call my ex. Since that day we have gotten dates with him regularly.
During the first encounter, my husband assisted me sucking his dick. My husband and me sat on the floor face to face, like if we were going to kiss each other but we asked Axel to put his penis between our mouths. We sucked it softly and he reacted with an incredible erection!
During the second date with him, we sucked his black cock again and this time we even bit his balls too and Axel's cock turned hard quickly.
Axel enjoying our suck a lot. Axe, watching my husband completely surrendered before him and assisting me sucking his dick, gave him the needed confiance and freedom to feel comfortable to turn himself on.
Moreover Axel knew some seconds later he would be fucking with me.

I dont consider my self gay but put a black cock in front of me and I will do like that bird on Co Co puffs and go just as crazy

Taz, you're bi-sexual, at least admit that! Under the right conditions you desire sex with either men or women ... I assume you'll admit that the black cocks you desire to suck belongs to a man, right? And, if you're not married, or sharing a special woman in your life with black men, you're here soliciting for opportunities to suck a black man's cock. Since this site is focused on black men & white women, I was just wondering, have you had any success or offers here? :happy:

Reactions: a96
Gay, Bi, Straight, are just labels. Im a cuck who gets most sexual satisfaction from seeing and knowing my wife is and prefers a black man as a sexual partner. I enjoy licking and sucking her used pussy, and YES I love the taste of the combination of their mixed cum. I also enjoy that taste when getting it from the coating on his cock. I f im told to suck him at any other time and ******* his cum , then I would, Like my wife we are subject to his desires and wants. There may well be a time id refuse to do as im told (if it was something that would hurt another against there wishs). So if that is gay, by someones interpretation, THEN IM GAY. BUT DOES IT MATTER???????

... So if that is gay, by someones interpretation, THEN IM GAY. BUT DOES IT MATTER???????

Well, it doesn't matter unless the individual is also here soliciting for opportunities to suck cocks and is in denial that "it is what it is". Wouldn't that person be better served to simply visit sites that compliment his true desires? Most the black men, here, are looking for the white ladies that are in to black men; they're not here looking for white guys to suck their cocks. Just saying, these guys like to continually mention how much they like/desire sucking another man's cock ... :confused: Sort of like the question "how can you tell if a person is a marathon runner?" .... and the answer is, "A-don't worry about it, they'll bring it up, themselves, and often."
I'm sorry if this sounds somewhat offensive mentioning it, but that's the reason why this site moved the male-male topics to one section. ;)

Last edited:
Taz, you're bi-sexual, at least admit that! Under the right conditions you desire sex with either men or women ... I assume you'll admit that the black cocks you desire to suck belongs to a man, right? And, if you're not married, or sharing a special woman in your life with black men, you're here soliciting for opportunities to suck a black man's cock. Since this site is focused on black men & white women, I was just wondering, have you had any success or offers here? :happy:
No sorry to say have not had any offers from any black masters wanting me to get them off. I wish my wife would consider the life style would be much easier being a cuckold or maybe find a woman who is willing to let me be her cuckold would be fine too.

Well, it doesn't matter unless the individual is also here soliciting for opportunities to suck cocks and is in denial that "it is what it is". Wouldn't that person be better served to simply visit sites that compliment his true desires? Most the black men, here, are looking for the white ladies that are in to black men; they're not here looking for white guys to suck their cocks. Just saying, these guys like to continually mention how much they like/desire sucking another man's cock ... :confused: Sort of like the question "how can you tell if a person is a marathon runner?" .... and the answer is, "A-don't worry about it, they'll bring it up, themselves, and often."
I'm sorry if this sounds somewhat offensive mentioning it, but that's the reason why this site moved the male-male topics to one section. ;)
As i said my main get off in life is to be a cuck, knowing my wife is being pleasured by a superior man. If I didn't get to clean her or him, but just having her go with someone else (black man especially as far as im concerned) is heaven to me. No offence taken Mac

Why are we even concerned what the fuck any one thinks about a white guy who likes sucking black cock. Thats between the black guy and the white guy with the black cock in his mouth and no one else.

Would you eat another woman's pussy if your husband asked you to do it? If so, all is respectfully "fair" in the marital relationship. However, I know I wouldn't suck another man's cock if my wife asked me to do it ... but, I wouldn't ask her to eat another woman's pussy, either, and I find woman-on-woman sex "hot". I think many of us men find woman on woman sex hot, too. Mac :smoke:
Yes I would and I have !!! I am not gay but it turned my husband on and made him happy So I did it and I have no Intrest in girls

Why are we even concerned what the fuck any one thinks about a white guy who likes sucking black cock. Thats between the black guy and the white guy with the black cock in his mouth and no one else.

That's true, taz ... except that this site is not promoting bisexual relationships; its about white female & black male relationships. Its not about males soliciting other males for male on male sex. The web administrators provide a special section just for bisexual cuckolding, but even that one is more about male/female relationships ... just with another male involvement. If homosexual acts were not discouraged/restricted here, eventually you'd have a website with a reputation for homosexual hookups ... that's not the theme they wish to project, I don't think. If it IS ... then I guess I'm the one that's in the wrong place. Mac :confused:

That's true, taz ... except that this site is not promoting bisexual relationships; its about white female & black male relationships. Its not about males soliciting other males for male on male sex. The web administrators provide a special section just for bisexual cuckolding, but even that one is more about male/female relationships ... just with another male involvement. If homosexual acts were not discouraged/restricted here, eventually you'd have a website with a reputation for homosexual hookups ... that's not the theme they wish to project, I don't think. If it IS ... then I guess I'm the one that's in the wrong place. Mac :confused:

The ONLY correction I need to make is that the website is no longer strictly black male/white female relationships as all Interracial heterosexual relationships are welcome.

However, to reiterate your point regarding male homosexual activity: description or imaging of it is permissible ONLY within the context of a cuckold relationship and posted to the "Bisexual Cuckold Club" section of the Forum. Hopefully, the Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ make this clear.

No I'm not gay.
Yes I'm subordinate to my wife, and yes that does in some sense make it a femdom relationship.
I'm trying to say that relationships are difficult to catagorize simply; lines are crossed sometimes due to the type of relationship you are in and have agreed to.
IMO labeling cucks as gay is way off base.

Back