Admit it. U guys are fucking gay

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.
You are wrong about this. There are different types of Cuckolds. Some are Bi, some want to see their wives happy, most are probably Masochistic who enjoy the pain about being inferior and others like being dominated, still others see their place in this type of lifestyle and feel compelled to live it out.

FUCK THE WHITE BOI UP!! KICK THAT WHITE DOG WITH YOUR STRONG BLACK FEET!! OVERPOWER THAT CRACKER! SMASH HIS WHITE BALLS AND BREAK HIS DISGUSTING PALE FACE!! SHOW THE INFERIOR YOUR BLACK STRENGTH!!
BULLY THOSE WHITE FAGGOTS! MAKE THEM TREMBLE ONLY BY SEEING A SUPERIOR BLACK BULL PASSING BY! BLACK POWER!! WHITES SHOULD FEAR AND RESPECT BLACK DUDES OR ELSE THEY WILL BE BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION
LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS ON THE GROUND, KISSING THE SHOES OF DOMINANT BLACK THUGS! LET THEM KICK THE ******* OUT OF YOU, WHITEY!! THEY ARE POWERFUL BLACK ALPHA MALES AFTER ALL, AND YOU ARE WEAK AND FAGGOTISED0C53C47E-45AF-482A-BA31-2DEDCDAD4E1B.jpeg9A2EB965-ADAF-4EDD-BE78-0905FBF309AD.jpeg

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people.

No, you just don't understand and can't relate to this fetish. It is NOT gay.

Gay would be, not being attracted to women. Gay would be, walking down the street and seeing a handsome man, white or black, and thinking damn I'd like to be with him, suck him off or whateverr. Gay would be, being attracted to someone of the opposte sex.

I feel NONE of that.

But nothing pleases me more, than watching a nice long thick black penis pushing past the phat web lips of a white woman. And yes, I've sucked black cock a few times WITH a white woman. I liked it, but it didn't even turn my own though. I.e., my dick would NOT have gotten hard if the woman wasn't there. All I liked about it was the soft rubbering head and her watching; nothing abot it turned me on.

You just can't understand because you're a bull. It would be like a woman understanding why I'm attracted to woman.

Reactions: wit
I admit it. I like women. And I like big dicks. It's ok to like both.
my second wife and I were swingers she liked to watch me suck cock and one time we were with another couple and she got into a 69 with the other women and I got behind and started to fuck the other women and her husband kept touching his cock to my hand so I grabbed his cock pumped it a few time and told him to put it in my mouth so here I was fucking this other women while my wife ate her pussy and her husband was fucking my mouth. After that we had a threesome with a black guy and both decided that black cock was the best

Can't We just All Get Along ! LOL
RodneyKingApr2012.jpg

Does being a sissy cuckold make you a closet gay? interesting thought one that I have thought about over and over and I always come down to the negative! its about power and humiliation, as a cuckold I recognise and accept that my penis is little and a failure and that it does no woman any good at all! and the women you get involved with understand that even though they love you! so as a cuckold you let your lady see other men for the sex from real men they deserve! nothing gay in any of that! next though as the woman romps through her sexual desires and you know of see it a cuckold will become ever more dependant on the woman's love and will do anything to secure the merest scrap of affection and love! now the female has the power over the cuckold she will delight in tormenting it seeing how much she can get away with so then its creampie time cock cleaning and even being fucked for the cuckold! the cuckold will endure and suffer all this to please his cuckoldress no matter if he hates it! problem is sex is sex and if a cuckold is denied by the woman or is in chastity the need for sex just grows so any sexual contact no matter how degrading turns into something the sissy cuckold will ultimately enjoy knowing his wife wants it and it pleases her to make the cuckold suffer! I don't think that makes a cuckold gay or straight remember being a cuckold is like being a third sex not a woman or a man but a species that is outside the normal for the use of wive's and masters.
I myself have licked other men's sperm from five women over the years also I have sucked black cocks when required to and also submitted to being fucked! none of this was done off my own back, when I have been between relationships I have always chosen women as a partner! but then the cuckold cycle starts all over again! once a female see's my pathetic little glands and penis the only road is to either being dumped straight away, enduring humiliation and mirth or kinky sex at her bequest! being honest about what you are gets you into all sorts of sexual experiences that may not be pure cuckold stuff but lead to lots of sexual humiliation!
GAY no Sissy Cuckold YES!
Wonderfulresponse to a rude fool, sister sissy cuckold!

FUCK THE WHITE BOI UP!! KICK THAT WHITE DOG WITH YOUR STRONG BLACK FEET!! OVERPOWER THAT CRACKER! SMASH HIS WHITE BALLS AND BREAK HIS DISGUSTING PALE FACE!! SHOW THE INFERIOR YOUR BLACK STRENGTH!!
BULLY THOSE WHITE FAGGOTS! MAKE THEM TREMBLE ONLY BY SEEING A SUPERIOR BLACK BULL PASSING BY! BLACK POWER!! WHITES SHOULD FEAR AND RESPECT BLACK DUDES OR ELSE THEY WILL BE BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION
LEARN THAT YOUR PLACE IS ON THE GROUND, KISSING THE SHOES OF DOMINANT BLACK THUGS! LET THEM KICK THE ******* OUT OF YOU, WHITEY!! THEY ARE POWERFUL BLACK ALPHA MALES AFTER ALL, AND YOU ARE WEAK AND FAGGOTISEDView attachment 1656884View attachment 1656885
AND MAKE THEM SUCK SUPERIOR BLACK COCK UNTIL IT EXPLODES ALL OVER THEIR GIRLY WHITE SHAVEN FACES AND DONT LET THEM STOP SUCKING IT UNTILL YOU SAY SO ... AFTER YOU ARE NO LONGER HARD MAKE THEM STAY RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE AND PISS ALL OVER THEM AND SHOW YOU ARE IN CHARGE

Srsly, dont give me none of that bullshit that you guys just wanna see your wives happy. Truth is you guys your self-hating worthless gay people who can't just come out of the closet and admit that you wanna suck dick, so you just fantasize about dick and live vicariously through your wives. All you cucks are creepy mofos. And the fact that you have fantasies about only black men specifically shows that you only view us as animals for your amusement. So not only are you guys gay, but you're all racist gays.

This site would be better if it was just a swinger site. This is false advertising because theres no advertisements about how the majority of men on here are homos who wanna suck dick. Srsly you cucks here give your race a bad name and I'd be ashamed to be alive if I were you.

Just admit you guys are gay and divorce your wives, leave your girlfriends, and move to San Francisco.

Anyone wanna bet this is a jealous or envious white male who put up this picture of a black guy and made this post?

My thoughts on this is...Who cares? Why care? It's another's person opinion, when you leave this earth something else will replace the memories of you and some of those that seem to care. Enjoy what you enjoy without trying to shame others. Life's too short to be running away from enjoyment of it. You only live once!

Back