Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

My wife loves the bull to cream her cunt.It makes her feel good that she has the sexual attractiveness and ability to make black studs want to shoot in her hot hole.Also the bull loves to spunk up white wives as its like marking his territory.And I love to see her freshly fucked,laid open legged on the bed.A look of exhausted joy on her face.She unashamedly stays open legged for my viewing as i watch her well fucked,pink,stretched cunt ooze spunk.

The first time internally, though she always went bareback was great she said and the way she came and screamed was amazing and gets me off every time I watch it again. She had already fucked this new guy two times that night and the third time she said she wanted filled up. He was rather big, and I mean thick. She said when he came she could feel every jerk and every shot in her as she was cumming. Since then she has only taking it if she has the choice deep inside. The first time she fucked that guy he wore condom and she luved the sensation of him cumming in here which is what made her go full bareback, though shealways usually went bareback but we tried to play safe that night. One time with condom, next two bareback.

The other best one was where a guy had fucked her hard and blew a massive load all over outside of her pussy and while she rubbed it in on her clit and pussy he stuck his cock back in and fucked her some more. Really messy and big load.

My ex wifes first time with a bbc he came inside her. Not our first time sharing her with another guy but first black. We told him we wanted him to wear a condom and he put it on but it broke and he didn't put on a new one. We didn't make him stop either. He held my wife down and though she asked him not to cum inside her he thrust and cam all in her regardless and told her sorry but I always cum in white woman. That same night, she let him fuck her two more times without a condom while looking over at me smiling, letting me know how much she liked that black cock fucking her.
Later, after it was over, she admittted she always desired certain endowed black men to cum inside her so she felt taken and filled with another man's bigger cock's seed and could I accept allowing her to be so selfish.
Allow..I encouraged

My ex wifes first time with a bbc he came inside her. Not our first time sharing her with another guy but first black. We told him we wanted him to wear a condom and he put it on but it broke and he didn't put on a new one. We didn't make him stop either. He held my wife down and though she asked him not to cum inside her he thrust and cam all in her regardless and told her sorry but I always cum in white woman. That same night, she let him fuck her two more times without a condom while looking over at me smiling, letting me know how much she liked that black cock fucking her.
Later, after it was over, she admittted she always desired certain endowed black men to cum inside her so she felt taken and filled with another man's bigger cock's seed and could I accept allowing her to be so selfish.
Allow..I encouraged
I was very lucky but I a nymphomaniac in Germany that didn't like condoms in her from anybody. I married this beautiful little bitch a few months after I met her after her legal problems were straightened out. She was fucking every G.I. she met continue doing that after we were married that was one of her conditions of us getting married I totally agree with her 100% because I got a big thrill of the fact that other men would be fucking my wife throughout our marriage. I was 19 when we get married I believe she was 21 very good looking blonde small bitch. Our fun really took off after I was reassigned back to the USA. I had two more years of service to go she had to stay home with my ******* I knew she could not keep her legs closed for more than a day or two I had no problem with that because I didn't care who was fucking her because that's what she was made for .
I remember the very first black cock it when in her like it happened today she was laying on her back naked with her legs spread wide open a black guy was taking his pants off getting ready to fuck her as soon as he get between her legs and I seen a big beautiful black cock I shut off my pants without touching anything very vivid memory of that what a beautiful moment that was.

This whore my beautiful wife was made to be fucked by everybody. She had a very active life until she passed away in February of 08. Love to find another woman like her to share with the black male population.

My ex wifes first time with a bbc he came inside her. Not our first time sharing her with another guy but first black. We told him we wanted him to wear a condom and he put it on but it broke and he didn't put on a new one. We didn't make him stop either. Allow..I encouraged

What made her turn into your ex? Did she scuttle away with a black lover?

Back