Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
You are an amazing woman I'm glad you Love every bit of that hot seed in you that's what a good wife it supposed to take for husband I love my wife bringing home her wet pussy just dripping with c** I love the taste and her beautiful pussy it's so sweet

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
I can certainly remember that very well, I believe all cuckolds can.
My wife had told her lover that he had to use a condom until we we sure he was free of diseases. When he had been tested he was able to have her bareback.
That means that it was planned, and yet it is something very different when you experience it right in front of your own eyes.
My wife had already had plenty orgasms and squirted a lot.
I can't describe how amazing and arousing it felt when he sent his black seed into my wife's womb. I was mesmerized, I had never before in my entire life had such an exciting experience.
It was everything I had hoped for and a lot more!!
Total satisfaction and humiliation (for cuckolds humiliation is a huge turn on) came together in the strongest possible feeling.
I had never imagined that I would experience anything as beautiful and intense. When my wife's black lover filled her up with his baby making cream, I know what it must have been like to live in Paradise.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zz preg 011.png
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zz preg 011.png
    2 MB · Views: 301
Mine was coming home and finding my wife on her knees sacking this huge black guys big dick, she said he was a friend from c oblige and to just let her finish. I saw her suck, and then swallow and gulp down his cum.

Yes hubby loves to hand me over to my BBC Playmate and sit and watch me be used and fucked over and over and over!!!!! LIFE IS GGGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!
I am very happy to hear that! Many white couples betrayed themselves by not letting the wife have a superior black lover to fuck her thoroughly. I am glad that you have the courage to do what's necessary to give both you and your husband a much better life! That's taking responsibility!C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_cartoon-2012-11-25-05-53-30.gif

Back