Accepting I'm a dumb blonde slut

So much talk about woman being equal but I'll admit I feel best just being who I am, a dumb blonde slut. It makes me happy to know I can please men and it just feels what I'm made for, to include having babies. Does anybody else feel this way? I know it's not politically correct to say it but it just feels best when I am a mans slut.

Others?View attachment 3014259
I want to fuck you Jen

So much talk about woman being equal but I'll admit I feel best just being who I am, a dumb blonde slut. It makes me happy to know I can please men and it just feels what I'm made for, to include having babies. Does anybody else feel this way? I know it's not politically correct to say it but it just feels best when I am a mans slut.

jen;
i have followed you on this site & others. you are one of the hottest females i've ever encountered.

pete

See I could love a woman like you!

I certainly would love fuck you one day

Jen;

i have been a fan of your since you lived in NC.

know what i think? Fuck the PC police. do, who what, where & whenever you desire. i refuse to acquiesce to a bunch of juvenile, holier than thou, spoiled brats who want to run every one's life.

you are far from a dumb blonde. Slut? maybe, but not dumb.

pete

The navy taught you extremely well not to mention gain a lot of experiences. Where you a BBC back when you served?
Yes that's where I literally stretched out to enjoy the company of sexy black men. I was a Navy Corpsman and found myself exclusively attracted to the black guys who worked in the hospital I did, including even the Drs who an enlisted person like me was "supposed" to say away from. I had one Doc who would provide thorough exams of me weekly lol.

Back