Accepting I'm a dumb blonde slut

Definitely. My little white Sub whore is an accomplished successful woman in the corporate field but she has always been a slut since high school. She has come to the realization that she is worthless blonde bitch and good for only one thing. Pleasing men with her holes. She has learned to give up any control and say when a man is in the room and her place is beneath them. She has learned that she belongs on a leash when she speaks out of turn or offers up an opinion that was not asked of her. She is accepting that the dumb blonde bimbo is what fits her well. She feels right at home on her knees as two men look down and degrade her. She takes very good care of herself and works out to keep her body in shape but it's all for a man's gaze and to keep them happy and hard. It's a wonderful place for her to be in.

Definitely. My little white Sub whore is an accomplished successful woman in the corporate field but she has always been a slut since high school. She has come to the realization that she is worthless blonde bitch and good for only one thing. Pleasing men with her holes. She has learned to give up any control and say when a man is in the room and her place is beneath them. She has learned that she belongs on a leash when she speaks out of turn or offers up an opinion that was not asked of her. She is accepting that the dumb blonde bimbo is what fits her well. She takes very good care of herself and works out to keep her body in shape but it's all for a man's gaze and to keep them happy and hard. It's a wonderful place for her to be in.
Of course, she is probably not local. 🤬:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It should make you feel empowered actually. We associate a slut is a negative and degrading term but honestly we do something that cannot be done by everyone else. We are able to please men and keeping them wanting more, coming back for more and even at times begging for more. Our bodies and sexuality drive them wild and demand a physical reaction from them. Some women will only have sex with one man every so often in a traditional manner where us sluts can stand up and take multiple men in kinky positions and be ready for more. Equals...nope we are queens.

It should make you feel empowered actually. We associate a slut is a negative and degrading term but honestly we do something that cannot be done by everyone else. We are able to please men and keeping them wanting more, coming back for more and even at times begging for more. Our bodies and sexuality drive them wild and demand a physical reaction from them. Some women will only have sex with one man every so often in a traditional manner where us sluts can stand up and take multiple men in kinky positions and be ready for more. Equals...nope we are queens.
What of std's and in our era the uncertain manner in which coronavirus is spread? I live in a dead sexual zone and the probability of sluts as you call yourselves have a remote possibility of showing up where I live so I doubt I'd get any and stay pretty thirsty for the rest of my life. So the question is how does want to live? Lots of sex with the potential of dying young? Or live old and get no sexual gratification? The choice is yours?

Last edited:
What of std's and in our era the uncertain manner in which coronavirus is spread. I live in a dead sexual zone and the probability of sluts as you call yourselves have a remote possibility of showing up where I live so I doubt I'd get any and stay pretty thirsty for the rest of my life. So the question is how does want to live? Lots of sex with the potential of dying young? Or live old and get no sexual gratification? The choice is yours?
Is it better to die young and truly live or go into old age bored and full of regret?

No common sense does come into factor absolutely. If you are going to be sexually active with multiple partners then often getting tested should go without saying. Yes thank you to COVID the dating and sexual lifestyle scenes have crashed and the flames are burning brightly as everyone runs when they hear someone coughing.

My main point out of all of it was that just because we like sex we not consider ourselves to be less than a man or anyone else.

Is it better to die young and truly live or go into old age bored and full of regret?

No common sense does come into factor absolutely. If you are going to be sexually active with multiple partners then often getting tested should go without saying. Yes thank you to COVID the dating and sexual lifestyle scenes have crashed and the flames are burning brightly as everyone runs when they hear someone coughing.

My main point out of all of it was that just because we like sex we not consider ourselves to be less than a man or anyone else.
I would not say sex has crashed in America? Given the explosive numbers of growth of coronavirus cases in America I'd think there is massive sexual activity that goes on in America. Have you not heard of the Covid-19 parties where large numbers of youth party and have sex with the hope of "winning" and getting the coronavirus?!!!!

I would not say sex has crashed in America? Given the explosive numbers of growth of coronavirus cases in America I'd think there is massive sexual activity that goes on in America. Have you not heard of the Covid-19 parties where large numbers of youth party and have sex with the hope of "winning" and getting the coronavirus?!!!!

That sounds like some natural selection taking place. I bet they also cater these parties with Tide Pods.

Couldn’t agree more with you. There is something so attractive and hot about a woman who is very sexual and not afraid to admit it.

Last edited:
Yes that's where I literally stretched out to enjoy the company of sexy black men. I was a Navy Corpsman and found myself exclusively attracted to the black guys who worked in the hospital I did, including even the Drs who an enlisted person like me was "supposed" to say away from. I had one Doc who would provide thorough exams of me weekly lol.
Well! If that is a picture of you, the only thing you stated that was truthful was that you are a blonde. If you were a Naval Corpsman, your not "DUMB". Your far from it. The fact that you enjoy the company of men does not make you a slut, just means your human. A slut is a woman whom uses sex to get something she does not deserve. Or has sex and then cries *******. No. The fact that you were a corpsman proves your not that person. No. Your a person that likes to share the better part of life.

So much talk about woman being equal but I'll admit I feel best just being who I am, a dumb blonde slut. It makes me happy to know I can please men and it just feels what I'm made for, to include having babies. Does anybody else feel this way? I know it's not politically correct to say it but it just feels best when I am a mans slut.

Others?View attachment 3014259
So hot love to see it

Back