Would more wife's be interested in the lifestyle if negative name calling wasn't a factor.

Good observations, taco2310. My wife is highly educated and she wouldn't want to be called a whore, slut, etc. or discussed the idea of "breeding" or being "bred." At least not by me. But, she'll call herself a slut and the idea of being emotionally involved and PG with an attractive and personable black gentleman is very appealing to her - she has acted on it more than once. I am the lucky hubby she revealed her fantasy to. Little did I know when I met her) that she had already met that attractive personable black gentleman and had been having sex with him for months. In any event, she prefers a more nuanced conversation with me. I did share with her before we married that having been married once before (me) I would only want to marry a woman who others called a "slut." In my view, that's the path to sexual happiness for any husband or boyfriend.

THANK you for your input, for a minute there my thoughts it was just us. Now we need to hear from experience wife's/ girlfriends in the lifestyle to give some advice to overcome those negativity or how to overcome the negativity of those terms. My opinion about my wife's way of thinking, she has worked hard to stay away from that stereo type. Not that it's negative but plenty for others.

I feel that my wife would be discreetly interested in the lifestyle but she wouldn't want to be considered a whore, Slut words that would impact her emotionally. Just wondering if other wife's/girlfriends feel the same? Would appreciate your opinion.
She is not a whore
I consider this kind of relationships as a family friendship
I am a single bull never looked to a hot wife as a whore

She is not a whore
I consider this kind of relationships as a family friendship
I am a single bull never looked to a hot wife as a whore
Great to hear, for some reason concerns come up regarding the lifestyle for some of hopefully less than some, but how do husbands reassure our wife of this possibility.

It's not the negative name calling, it's being looked at differently or treated by their man or just plain abandoned afterwards I believe is their biggest fear!

I've had conversations with numerous wives who husband's were begging them to join the lifestyle but all of these women were saying that they don't believe that their husband's can handle exactly what they are asking for!

I had one wife tell me that her and her hubby took her to her first swing club and that she went buckwild on all the BBC at the party! I guess every time he looked up she was getting banged out by a different black cock and she said the look on his face let her know that he not only regretted bringing her there, but that this would probably never happen again!

So yes there is a very real concern from the women about their men being strong enough to handle the lifestyle! I mean there are guys on this very site asking about stopping their women from participating in the lifestyle because they got them started and now they are enjoying it just a little too much!

So when new potential cucks come on here asking about getting their women into the lifestyle I notice how they talk about how excited and wet their women get when they are talking about it during sex, but that their women still say no or have serious reservations! Well let me tell you fellas IT'S REALLY NOT THEMSELVES THAT THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT!!!

Great point, actually you bring up an excellent point on remorse, I would consider my wife and I a Stag/Vixen couple but if we ever reach that stage, I guess some husbands would react differently than others. I can easily say I'm ready but I'm sure a tad of jealousy would kick in, hoping her fun experience will overcome that. 😬

I need a more cerebral kind of man. I don’t like being called a “slut” or “ whore” any more than a black man wants to be called the “N” word. Whisper in my ear that you are going to do things to me that would make my mom cry and you’ve set my imagination on fire!

Thanks for everyone who took the time to comment or liked a comment on this forum. It's a good feeling knowing that, we are not the only ones thinking this and great comments on how to go about it. Keep them coming and help motivate us or more couples trying to reach that next stage. 😃

Good observations, taco2310. My wife is highly educated and she wouldn't want to be called a whore, slut, etc. or discussed the idea of "breeding" or being "bred." At least not by me. But, she'll call herself a slut and the idea of being emotionally involved and PG with an attractive and personable black gentleman is very appealing to her - she has acted on it more than once. I am the lucky hubby she revealed her fantasy to. Little did I know when I met her) that she had already met that attractive personable black gentleman and had been having sex with him for months. In any event, she prefers a more nuanced conversation with me. I did share with her before we married that having been married once before (me) I would only want to marry a woman who others called a "slut." In my view, that's the path to sexual happiness for any husband or boyfriend.
Totally agree , I’m married to the same , knew she loved black men before I married her and loved having sex with him , the conversation we had was that she wanted to meet up with black gentleman while married to me ,

Totally agree , I’m married to the same , knew she loved black men before I married her and loved having sex with him , the conversation we had was that she wanted to meet up with black gentleman while married to me ,
My wife mentioned she dated a black guy for a while but claimed nothing happened. I'm hoping something did and consider meeting someone else and watch her enjoy herself. Still in the slow process, but hoping one day. 😉

Back