Accepting I'm a dumb blonde slut

So much talk about woman being equal but I'll admit I feel best just being who I am, a dumb blonde slut. It makes me happy to know I can please men and it just feels what I'm made for, to include having babies. Does anybody else feel this way? I know it's not politically correct to say it but it just feels best when I am a mans slut.

Others?View attachment 3014259
You’re so hot! Thanks for sharing

So much talk about woman being equal but I'll admit I feel best just being who I am, a dumb blonde slut. It makes me happy to know I can please men and it just feels what I'm made for, to include having babies. Does anybody else feel this way? I know it's not politically correct to say it but it just feels best when I am a mans slut.

politically correct or not, If it feels good to You be who You want te be. You'r a goodlooking women anyway

Hot as fuck

I'm not blonde or dumb, and I don't expect or want a man to take care of me (except in the bedroom). I am financially independent and highly capable in life. I just like sleeping with different guys. If that makes me a slut, then I guess I am. I will not be changing anything in the near future. To each her own.

Being able to please and satisfy a man pleases me and makes me feel like a woman, the type of woman I want to be …. for a man.
I agree with you Jen

I don't think its wrong if thats what your into. My ex-fiance was highly intelligent, many degrees, a phd and quite the bookish/ nerdy type. Her thing though was dressing up in hot pink, and playing the dumb bimbo slut, she loved being called a 'fuck toy', and the older the men the better, so she could be treated as that brattish little cock teasing slut that needed to be disciplined. In her Barbie doll outfits, she was the dirtiest fuck i've ever seen, watched or enjoyed myself, something used to just flick the switch for her.

Last edited:

Nice comment. Dumb you are NOT! But playing that role is a huge turn-on for many women that are proud of being a slut and being used. Thanks!

Back