A woman’s pussy

CCCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
Men primarily Bulls

do you prefer when you go down on a woman for them to smell like a woman, a spritz of perfume or fresh out of the shower? We the wife and I, are having a discussion on this....

Personal hygiene is important. Especially when you intend to go on a playdate. For the other question there had been surveys that show that men close to the 100% prefer the natural scent. It's my own preference too. :)

Nothing gets me more excited about your pussy ladies than the smell and taste of your natural fairmones!

I always tell them to "put it on my mustache baby"!
When I leave I wants my fingers and mustache smelling like your pussy so I can smell you all the way home! You women don't know this but some of us love smelling your juices and fairmones on our fingers. Picture how a men who smoke cigars always run that stogie past their nose. We do the same with our own fingers with your juiceson it. It's actually a private fetish and delicacy that some men have about the whole experience with your pussy that you don't even know about? 🤞

Ride my handsome face and I will make your love cum down💧
Makes me lick my lips just thinking about some hotwife pussy on my mustache! 😋20200221_072631.jpg

A pussy was meant to be licked and eaten before intercourse, otherwise, God wouldn't have made it to look like a taco.

I have experimented once or twice with a lady...au natural flavour... tasted pretty good... I just prefer a nice hard cock. However, when hubby goes down on me and then kisses me after.. the taste of my pussy really turns me on? Never asked if that’s normal or not? 😂 or maybe I’m a one of oddball 😳

Back