a night at the bar (behind it actually)

One thing I know buying a girl a ******* don't automatically mean u gona get pussy at the end of the night haha.but sure do buy the girl a damn ******* if u feeling her and Yol clicking well. I agree different strokes for different folks we all have different tastes in women . It's ok for a guy to reject a lady if he don't like her . Sex is all about feeling

One thing I know buying a girl a ******* don't automatically mean u gona get pussy at the end of the night haha.but sure do buy the girl a damn ******* if u feeling her and Yol clicking well. I agree different strokes for different folks we all have different tastes in women . It's ok for a guy to reject a lady if he don't like her . Sex is all about feeling
I agree big homie just talking about guys that expect pussy for drinks but like I said if I know the chick or met her online it's all good building rapport first is key to not getting played and if you are both feeling each other then hell yes bro!

I agree big homie just talking about guys that expect pussy for drinks but like I said if I know the chick or met her online it's all good building rapport first is key to not getting played and if you are both feeling each other then hell yes bro!
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what Tampa club do you recommend for well-dressed white women to have fun at ?....(besides the over-rated Blue Martini)

Back