a night at the bar (behind it actually)

I would love to take you out I am in south Carolina and know lots of nice respectful bar we could go to ...maybe could get a gangbang in the club ....inbox me and lers see if we hit it off

I'm not interested in thugs because I don't do ******* and have a healthy respect for myself - but I do like that bar's "ladies ******* for free Wed" and "$1 vodka drinks Tue" because I also have a healthy respect for not spending a lot of money when I go out lolol

I can def understand that, ******* prices at certain bars are insane

a sexy like you should never pay for a *******, If you play the game right your drinks are free at any bar you go to,,,,when I go out to bars I might pay for my first ******* but after a few smiles the guys buy all my drinks,,,,,,sometime I give it up sometime I don't but that up to me and the size of his,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol

I think Trisha is a pretty girl and I would do her but just because the black dude said no does not make him bad or gay...some of you guys kiss women's ass so much you forget everybody has different taste she probably was not her type/looks...some guys like skinny girls others like fat or bbw and some like blondes or brunette's...Man up and stop kissing ass so much and understand different strokes for different folks!

And about women paying for drinks yes she should we are supposed to be equal's on this new generation of political correctness society not trying to be an asshole but guys these days are so fucking beta a pretty face gets the same treatment no disrespect to trish she seems mad cool this is directed at the pussy guys on this site...I am not paying for no ******* unless I know the girl well or in a relationship/friendship first...To many suckers these days!
Dudes are soft as fuck!

I just wish there were some local bulls (that I'm comfortable with) I could go out with. There's one "black" bar nearby that I like to go to every so often but they have police doormen so I can't get really wild and there are a lot of ******* dealers / gang bangers too = a cpl of shootings in the past couple months. :/
Police love wild sexy women too!!!!

And about women paying for drinks yes she should we are supposed to be equal's on this new generation of political correctness society not trying to be an asshole but guys these days are so fucking beta a pretty face gets the same treatment no disrespect to trish she seems mad cool this is directed at the pussy guys on this site...I am not paying for no ******* unless I know the girl well or in a relationship/friendship first...To many suckers these days!
Dudes are soft as fuck!

so you'll meet up with a girl for free sex but draw the line at trying to make them feel special by buying them a ******* or two? sounds cheap to me ...

I'm not interested in thugs because I don't do ******* and have a healthy respect for myself - but I do like that bar's "ladies ******* for free Wed" and "$1 vodka drinks Tue" because I also have a healthy respect for not spending a lot of money when I go out lolol
if you were my Woman I would take you to as many bars as you wish and be supportive

I'd say if a woman meets a guy and fucks him WITHOUT getting a free ******* then she's the sucker.
No what I meant was not knowing the girl if we met online it is all good but not for a random girl at the bar most girls play guys way to much with "buy me a *******" then they disappear I work at clubs see it all the time and women use that to there advantage...but if I have been talking to a girl then by all means cool!

Back