A huge step after several years of fantasy

rovereleven

Couple
From
AL, US
I know we aren’t verified yet and we know how, but this is a big step for my wife who has known about my desire to watch her or just let her explore her sexual side for several years now, but she’s always said no and that it will always be fantasy.

I’m honestly ok if it’s only fantasy forever because I never want to push her to do something she doesn’t want to do. She’s been amazing and let me bring bigger toys into our bedroom and even do light role play which is always amazing. We’ve even role played her being on a “date” alone in our bedroom where she used her bigger toys and I came in after to reclaim her. Those couple of times were amazing but don’t happen too often.

Within the last 6 months she’s finally admitted what I’ve always known, that she had in fact fantasized about older men, which is probably her biggest fantasy and the one she’s most open about, but that she’s also fantasized about black men.

We are not and will never be into cuckolding. If it were to ever reach that point we would fall into the stag and vixen category.

I’m absolutely crazy about this beautiful, amazing, and incredibly sexy woman that I’m lucky enough to spend my life with and I just want to show her how attractive she really is, boost her confidence, and hopefully open her up to the idea of exploring her sexuality in new and exciting ways.

She’s well aware that I’m posting this and she’s even the one that’s going to press the button to post it. It’s so exciting watching my sexy ass wife expand her sexual mind to this point after all these years.

Thank you all for reading and hopefully we will get verified soon but one step at a time.

Here she is….enjoy!!!

Attachments

• CCD6940D-6E00-4D6F-AFCE-31BCB879E7F6.jpeg
    CCD6940D-6E00-4D6F-AFCE-31BCB879E7F6.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 543280C5-1C0C-4457-925B-239613D26F16.jpeg
    543280C5-1C0C-4457-925B-239613D26F16.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 942FC484-BDFB-4AA7-BEA6-2763E38EECEF.jpeg
    942FC484-BDFB-4AA7-BEA6-2763E38EECEF.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 103
I know we aren’t verified yet and we know how, but this is a big step for my wife who has known about my desire to watch her or just let her explore her sexual side for several years now, but she’s always said no and that it will always be fantasy.

I’m honestly ok if it’s only fantasy forever because I never want to push her to do something she doesn’t want to do. She’s been amazing and let me bring bigger toys into our bedroom and even do light role play which is always amazing. We’ve even role played her being on a “date” alone in our bedroom where she used her bigger toys and I came in after to reclaim her. Those couple of times were amazing but don’t happen too often.

Within the last 6 months she’s finally admitted what I’ve always known, that she had in fact fantasized about older men, which is probably her biggest fantasy and the one she’s most open about, but that she’s also fantasized about black men.

We are not and will never be into cuckolding. If it were to ever reach that point we would fall into the stag and vixen category.

I’m absolutely crazy about this beautiful, amazing, and incredibly sexy woman that I’m lucky enough to spend my life with and I just want to show her how attractive she really is, boost her confidence, and hopefully open her up to the idea of exploring her sexuality in new and exciting ways.

She’s well aware that I’m posting this and she’s even the one that’s going to press the button to post it. It’s so exciting watching my sexy ass wife expand her sexual mind to this point after all these years.

Thank you all for reading and hopefully we will get verified soon but one step at a time.

Here she is….enjoy!!!

Here she is….enjoy!!!
You got lots of time to grow your fantasies. Enjoy each phase. She is super hot, and very beautiful to this older man.
You got lots of time to grow your fantasies so enjoy each new phase.

Here she is….enjoy!!!
She has awesome curves! Sexy hips, sweet cheeks n sexy side boobs!

Here she is….enjoy!!!
(y)

Back