25 Year Old Flight Attendant

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
Just returned from a business trip to GA, with 2 colleagues, traveled through Atlanta, overnight stay, next day onto Phoenix. At check-in at the hotel nearby Hartsfield-Jackson airport, we noticed the flight crew from our flight also checking in for the night. There were 3 flight attendants, 2 older women and young woman. We heard them taking about meeting at the hotel bar for drinks. So, we all showed up and sat at the bar waiting and the 3 flight attendants showed up and got a table, ordering drinks and bar food. After about an hour the 2 older women left and the younger flight attendant stayed and sat at the bar and ordered a *******. One of my coworkers sat next to her and talked, her name is Ava, she was friendly, blonde and 25, married with a big diamond on her hand. She told us she had just started with the airline only a few months earlier. My one friend Robert, asked her if she wanted to have a ******* and check out his suite room balcony view of airport at night. She was reluctant at first but said ok “just to get a quick view, then I gotta go because I have an early flight tomorrow morning.” The four of us piled into the hotel lobby elevator and went to the 10th floor and walked Ava to the suite. When we got inside Ava’s cell phone began buzzing, it was her husband. She answered and told him she had a good flight and was getting ready to settle in for the night. The 3 of us sat quietly and just looked at her as she talked to her husband. When she hung up on Hubby, Robert made Ava a ******* and we all went out onto the balcony. Ava was impressed with the view and the suite. After some small talk my other colleague, Aaron, went into the bathroom, took a quick shower came back out onto the balcony just wearing his boxer shorts. I then did the same, quick shower and just wore my white briefs onto the balcony. Ava was visibly nervous and was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a white blouse and sandals. Robert said to Ava, “do you think your husband can fuck your pussy like we can?” The look on Ava’s face was priceless, the woman was speechless, as Robert leaned in and kissed her and said, “get your white ass inside and get on the bed.” She did what he said, just sitting on the edge of the bed. Aaron stood in front of Ava and said, “get on your knees and suck it.” Long story short, the 3 of us took turns with Ava and she stayed for several hours, going back to her room around 2 AM. ANY LADIES DONE THIS WHILE TRAVELING???????

FUN FACTS: Ava’s husband called her cell several times while she was riding bbc, being used. I’m 45, divorced and free; Robert is 47 married to a black queen and Aaron is 51, married to a Hispanic woman. Ava, 25 married to a White guy from Georgia, got her pussy filled by 3 older brothas. She told us she never cheated on her husband before and couldn’t believe she let us use her, but she didn’t complain, she stayed for several hours and taking dick while we sat around having drinks watching her perform.

Just returned from a business trip to GA, with 2 colleagues, traveled through Atlanta, overnight stay, next day onto Phoenix. At check-in at the hotel nearby Hartsfield-Jackson airport, we noticed the flight crew from our flight also checking in for the night. There were 3 flight attendants, 2 older women and young woman. We heard them taking about meeting at the hotel bar for drinks. So, we all showed up and sat at the bar waiting and the 3 flight attendants showed up and got a table, ordering drinks and bar food. After about an hour the 2 older women left and the younger flight attendant stayed and sat at the bar and ordered a *******. One of my coworkers sat next to her and talked, her name is Ava, she was friendly, blonde and 25, married with a big diamond on her hand. She told us she had just started with the airline only a few months earlier. My one friend Robert, asked her if she wanted to have a ******* and check out his suite room balcony view of airport at night. She was reluctant at first but said ok “just to get a quick view, then I gotta go because I have an early flight tomorrow morning.” The four of us piled into the hotel lobby elevator and went to the 10th floor and walked Ava to the suite. When we got inside Ava’s cell phone began buzzing, it was her husband. She answered and told him she had a good flight and was getting ready to settle in for the night. The 3 of us sat quietly and just looked at her as she talked to her husband. When she hung up on Hubby, Robert made Ava a ******* and we all went out onto the balcony. Ava was impressed with the view and the suite. After some small talk my other colleague, Aaron, went into the bathroom, took a quick shower came back out onto the balcony just wearing his boxer shorts. I then did the same, quick shower and just wore my white briefs onto the balcony. Ava was visibly nervous and was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a white blouse and sandals. Robert said to Ava, “do you think your husband can fuck your pussy like we can?” The look on Ava’s face was priceless, the woman was speechless, as Robert leaned in and kissed her and said, “get your white ass inside and get on the bed.” She did what he said, just sitting on the edge of the bed. Aaron stood in front of Ava and said, “get on your knees and suck it.” Long story short, the 3 of us took turns with Ava and she stayed for several hours, going back to her room around 2 AM. ANY LADIES DONE THIS WHILE TRAVELING???????
Holy mackerel, sounds fairly fake: A married stewardess and a one night stand with three bbc studs. Sorry, but I don't believe this story!!! :devil:

Great story!!
Ill be relocating to the Phoenix Area. If you come back to town.

FUN FACTS: Ava’s husband called her cell several times while she was riding bbc, being used. I’m 45, divorced and free; Robert is 47 married to a black queen and Aaron is 51, married to a Hispanic woman. Ava, 25 married to a White guy from Georgia, got her pussy filled by 3 older brothas. She told us she never cheated on her husband before and couldn’t believe she let us use her, but she didn’t complain, she stayed for several hours and taking dick while we sat around having drinks watching her perform.
Great story! Anymore to tell?

I got similar story too but it was like 3-4 years ago. I was flying to Geneva for business meeting from Los Angeles.. It was gonna be my first time in Switzerland, Geneva and flight attendant was 20 year old hot Swiss babe. Everytime I used to order ******* on the flight she would come with whisky I would do small talk with her.. I asked her if it's too cold in Geneva bc LA is always hot. She said yeah it will be definitely little colder. So at one point she asked me if it's my first time gonna be in Europe.. I said no but Switzerland will be first time for sure.. At that point I asked her if she knows where Armures Hotel and if it's far from airport when we land.. She said her place is very close to Armures Hotel actually and we can take a taxi together when we land.. I said thanks.. Before we land she said i need to wait for my luggage and everything and passport control. She said I will be at Cafe Nero at the exit of the airport.. I went through passport control and all that stuff.. She was having coffee at the caffe, I also ordered coffee. Then she called taxi from her app. We got into taxi together.

When we arrived to hotel, she said it was nice to meet you. I said heyyy, you called the taxi from your app and I don't have Swiss currency in my pocket to give you my share since we just got here. I said at least you can come to hotel lobby and I can buy you dinner and *******.. She was like, well okkk. We got to hotel lobby, I got my room within 20 mins. I took the luggages up in my room.. I came back to lobby. We sat at the bar at the hotel lobby.. Ordered champagne, she asked me if I like the hotel and my room. I said company pays for it, it's all good. I just dropped my luggages and came back right away.. I didn't check much.. After dinner, we was both tipsy and I asked her if she wants to see the room.

She said alright, I'll take a quick look. We went up and we was seeing the room together and she was by the balcony door and said at least you have good view.. I went behind of her, kinda hugged her from behind and put my dick around her ass and pulled her to me... then she turned and we started to kissing and I picked her up and threw her to bed.. We banged all night... I had no condom too since we just arrived... I ate her out maybe 30 mins because she said if u have no condom, I can't... I kept eating her to the point my jaw is almost done.. Then she said one point, just put it in and I fucked her raw.... but pulled out in last minute to explode on her face..

In the morning we had breakfast and another round... then she said I have to go to airport at 2 pm, I gotta leave and she smiled and said -Welcome to Switzerland-

It's been 3-4 years and I still talk to her by the way. A year later, we met up in Paris again :D

I got similar story too but it was like 3-4 years ago. I was flying to Geneva for business meeting from Los Angeles.. It was gonna be my first time in Switzerland, Geneva and flight attendant was 20 year old hot Swiss babe. Everytime I used to order ******* on the flight she would come with whisky I would do small talk with her.. I asked her if it's too cold in Geneva bc LA is always hot. She said yeah it will be definitely little colder. So at one point she asked me if it's my first time gonna be in Europe.. I said no but Switzerland will be first time for sure.. At that point I asked her if she knows where Armures Hotel and if it's far from airport when we land.. She said her place is very close to Armures Hotel actually and we can take a taxi together when we land.. I said thanks.. Before we land she said i need to wait for my luggage and everything and passport control. She said I will be at Cafe Nero at the exit of the airport.. I went through passport control and all that stuff.. She was having coffee at the caffe, I also ordered coffee. Then she called taxi from her app. We got into taxi together.

When we arrived to hotel, she said it was nice to meet you. I said heyyy, you called the taxi from your app and I don't have Swiss currency in my pocket to give you my share since we just got here. I said at least you can come to hotel lobby and I can buy you dinner and *******.. She was like, well okkk. We got to hotel lobby, I got my room within 20 mins. I took the luggages up in my room.. I came back to lobby. We sat at the bar at the hotel lobby.. Ordered champagne, she asked me if I like the hotel and my room. I said company pays for it, it's all good. I just dropped my luggages and came back right away.. I didn't check much.. After dinner, we was both tipsy and I asked her if she wants to see the room.

She said alright, I'll take a quick look. We went up and we was seeing the room together and she was by the balcony door and said at least you have good view.. I went behind of her, kinda hugged her from behind and put my dick around her ass and pulled her to me... then she turned and we started to kissing and I picked her up and threw her to bed.. We banged all night... I had no condom too since we just arrived... I ate her out maybe 30 mins because she said if u have no condom, I can't... I kept eating her to the point my jaw is almost done.. Then she said one point, just put it in and I fucked her raw.... but pulled out in last minute to explode on her face..

In the morning we had breakfast and another round... then she said I have to go to airport at 2 pm, I gotta leave and she smiled and said -Welcome to Switzerland-

It's been 3-4 years and I still talk to her by the way. A year later, we met up in Paris again :D
Great story!

thats so hot

Back