2015 small penis competition

i must laugh by the tiny cocks
You should host a "Best Black Dick 2015" competition, lots of white women would enjoy looking at those with their wet steamed up pussies, sadly very few ladies come to see our small white dicks and that's only to laugh at them which we don't mind:)

There should be a competition of "best cuck 2015". Winner should get a cock cage with his username and year engraved.

And why not have BBC competition. Winner gets nothing because they are already gifted. Maybe feature his dick on the banner for a month or something.
Lots of ladies would probably like to see the BBC competition, certainly make their pussies wet:)

If you have read through this thread, or my other postings, it should be obvious that my husband has very little to offer.
__________ _004.jpg
So many small penis "men" seem to have this peculiar pride associated with their lack of size.
And for some reason they also seem to have some pride associated with the huge amount of rejection they have experienced.

Rarely do you hear the women who have been with these small penis "men" bragging about having been with them. These women who had the dis-pleasure of having "sex" with these small penis "men" do not talk of these experiences with small penis "men" with pride, if they do tell anyone.

I can attest that these women have talked about these experiences, but not with pride. They talk about these experiences with a sense of shame. The shame is associated with lowering our standards or settling, or having done so out of pity.

A woman likes to brag to her friends that the Man she had sex with was a Real Man, a Man who took charge and made her feel like a woman.

I guess if you want to be proud that you have something between your legs that no woman wants in her or near her, then all power to you and your small little penis.

A woman wants a Man that makes her feel like a little girl and makes her knees weak.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_____12112.jpg
A woman wants a man she can brag about . . .
!!!!!!!!!!!!___________black-man-white-woman.jpg
A woman wants a man who can fulfill her fantasies . . .
!!!!!!!!_________1111111111.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!_____________p1.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!___________white-woman-black-man-bick-dick.jpg
Women want men who can make them happy outside of the bedroom as well.
!!!!!!!!!!!!____________5-Date-Conversations-To-Get-You-Started-300x175.jpg
Make a woman happy and she will be willing to give more of herself.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_________________white-woman-fucking-black-man-013.jpg
Show a woman something like this . . . . .
_______ 1 tumblr_inline_nhciu8THaT1smn95e.jpg
or this . . . .
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_______________small1116.jpg
and you will be laughed at and seen as "cute." You won't be seen as a Man. You will be seen as "cute," a good friend, a nice guy.

I'm not saying that you can't be proud of what you have. What I am saying is not to expect your, or any woman, to share in your pride.

Back