2015 small penis competition

Here is mine after a shower at the gym.
0CIV4dt.jpg
oh he is so tiny

Poor Miss DD, that is a
clit not a dick No wonder you have to look elsewhere !

Wait . . . are you saying that my husband's little penis looks like a woman's clitoris?
Hmmmmmmmm . . .
Okay, let's see, Clit . . .
adult_adult-empire_big+clits_clit_mature_pussy_4.jpg Then hubby . . .
__________ _004.jpg
Clit . . .
tumblr_mn4bwvE4Fh1sqmghlo1_500.jpg
Then hubby . . .
__________ _004.jpg
Clit . . .
tumblr_mf3ab6WMJL1ru5szeo1_500.jpg
Then hubby . . .
__________ _004.jpg
Clit . . .
big-clit-stroking-e1281983646576.jpg
Then hubby . . .
__________ _004.jpg
Raykink, you could be on to something here. :)

Attachments

• clit 2.jpg
    clit 2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
thumbl_3e299409.jpg I love sharing my beautiful wife with others especially black guys with bigger cock than mine...I'm 6'5 inches that is not too bad but I want that my wife gets bigger cock like 8 inches at least would be a dream try with a 12 or 13 inches one....

View attachment 540251 I love sharing my beautiful wife with others especially black guys with bigger cock than mine...I'm 6'5 inches that is not too bad but I want that my wife gets bigger cock like 8 inches at least would be a dream try with a 12 or 13 inches one....
Almost forgot...I feel really bad for all you white husband with small cock like those in this post!!but it's really hot that you guys let your wife been fucked by another man with a real cock then the next day think that you never will be able to give what the others can give to your wife..

Almost forgot...I feel really bad for all you white husband with small cock like those in this post!!but it's really hot that you guys let your wife been fucked by another man with a real cock then the next day think that you never will be able to give what the others can give to your wife..
A mark of true love.

4.5" hard. see why I want her to fuck black men! Someone in Las Vegas please get in touch with me so we can get her blacked!!

Attachments

• DSCN2340.JPG
    DSCN2340.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2335.JPG
    DSCN2335.JPG
    862.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back