2015 small penis competition

If you have read through this thread, or my other postings, it should be obvious that my husband has very little to offer.
View attachment 560090
So many small penis "men" seem to have this peculiar pride associated with their lack of size.
And for some reason they also seem to have some pride associated with the huge amount of rejection they have experienced.

Rarely do you hear the women who have been with these small penis "men" bragging about having been with them. These women who had the dis-pleasure of having "sex" with these small penis "men" do not talk of these experiences with small penis "men" with pride, if they do tell anyone.

I can attest that these women have talked about these experiences, but not with pride. They talk about these experiences with a sense of shame. The shame is associated with lowering our standards or settling, or having done so out of pity.

A woman likes to brag to her friends that the Man she had sex with was a Real Man, a Man who took charge and made her feel like a woman.

I guess if you want to be proud that you have something between your legs that no woman wants in her or near her, then all power to you and your small little penis.

A woman wants a Man that makes her feel like a little girl and makes her knees weak.
View attachment 560091
A woman wants a man she can brag about . . .
View attachment 560092
A woman wants a man who can fulfill her fantasies . . .
View attachment 560093 View attachment 560094 View attachment 560095
Women want men who can make them happy outside of the bedroom as well.
View attachment 560096
Make a woman happy and she will be willing to give more of herself.
View attachment 560097
Show a woman something like this . . . . .
View attachment 560098
or this . . . .
View attachment 560099
and you will be laughed at and seen as "cute." You won't be seen as a Man. You will be seen as "cute," a good friend, a nice guy.

I'm not saying that you can't be proud of what you have. What I am saying is not to expect your, or any woman, to share in your pride.
Interesting read, I have to admit I'm average but sometimes make out that I'm smaller because I get a kick out being humiliated so I don't really know what it's like to have a really tiny one.

i guess this was aimed at a particular member, hehe.

But there are two sides to every story. Not everyone with a small penis is a cuck type or likes the humiliation.

Seriously, i know a good man with a great heart who has been rejected and laughed at by women because of the size of his member several times. It ultimately led him to undergo psychological treatment. He was not even able to get a job for years just because of that. This subject is truly not to be underestimated. Just saying.

Peace everyone.

That is sad, hope all is well with him.

i guess this was aimed at a particular member, hehe.

But there are two sides to every story. Not everyone with a small penis is a cuck type or likes the humiliation.

Seriously, i know a good man with a great heart who has been rejected and laughed at by women because of the size of his member several times. It ultimately led him to undergo psychological treatment. He was not even able to get a job for years just because of that. This subject is truly not to be underestimated. Just saying.

Peace everyone.

This wasn't aimed at any particular "member." Pun intended. This was aimed at any "man" who has a small penis, and for some reason is proud to have a small penis. What could possibly make a "man" feel proud of his lack of size?

I have had small penis "men" tell me that they are proud because they are part of a select group of "men" because fewer men have very small penises than have average or larger cocks. To me that's like being proud of losing every race you have ever ran, or been fired from every job you have ever had. It's nothing to be proud of.

I have been very sexual my entire life, and I have been with men of most all sizes. My husband has the smallest penis I have ever seen, in real life. When you look at his erect penis you can see that, even with full insertion, he really can't do much for me.
____________ 1WC516.JPG Whereas, other men have no problem in that area.
100_3259.JPG
A small penis is also like a compact disk that skips. It's annoying.

When we go to swing clubs and other women see my husband's "cock" and laugh, it doesn't make me proud to be with him. It is kind of humiliating.

I know that the other women feel sorry for me, but I also know that my husband's lack of size boosts other men's egos.

I know that there is more to a "man" than the size of his penis. I also know that there is more to life than just sex. Although there is more to life than sex, sex is very important to me. And sexual pleasure is also very important to me.

Our live-in is more than adequately sized . . .
100_7614.JPG
Every time I see my husband's penis I am reminded of the disappointment I felt the first time I saw my husband naked. My husband's biggest saving grace is the fact that he loves sharing me with other Men.

I will openly admit that I could never be monogamous with my husband, and that is not only because of his penis size. I have never been monogamous with any man I have ever dated or been married to. That is just the way I am.

I LOVE SEX!
And because I love sex as much as I do, I like my Men to be Men. And to me a Man is a male who is well sized, unlike my husband.
_003.jpg The following are men I have chosen, over my husband, to have sex with, and for good reason.
_006.jpg _007.jpg _008.JPG _011.JPG 100_6221.JPGWith choices like those above, why would any woman choose to be with someone like the "man" pictured below?
345.jpg
I admit that my husband is a very good "man." He provides well for me. My husband has provided me a good life with a big home, emotional as well as financial security, but no sexual satisfaction, himself.

I am not saying that a small penis'd "man" can't please a woman, even sexually. What I am saying is that I am perplexed that "men" who have small penises are so proud of what the have, or the lack thereof.

Is this something that a "man," even a black "man" would be so proud of that he would want others to see or know about? Probably not.
___ 1a aa.jpg
I have to ask, are the following depictions expressing small penis pride or humiliation?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!________servo-s3ftw-34fdcd.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!__________wow2.jpg !!!!!!!!!!___________wow.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!____________Big-Dick-vs-Small-Dick-16.jpgIs this the reaction that you want, or that excites you?
!!!!!!!!!!_________cfnm-cock-competition.jpg !!!!!!!!!__________damn.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!___________tumblr_m4p6l4O8Vy1ruv8j4o1_500.jpg
I know that a lot of small penis "men" like humiliation. I just don't understand why.
I see that like enjoying having a man tell me that I was horrible in bed, or telling me that I am not attractive.

When I see a man that I find attractive, I expect him to be attractive not only clothed but unclothed as well.
I would think there would be nothing worse than wanting sex with a man, then finding out that he doesn't have what it takes.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_____________________tumblr_mfb43z7dZZ1qmb55go1_1280.jpg Think about it, you're expecting this . . .
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________tumblr_macd0g74zg1rssucxo1_500.jpg
And he's proud that he has this to offer . . .
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________________tumblr_lh1qyaeWVm1qhtrqjo1_500.jpg
I know a lot of small penis "men" say that they can do more than just please with their "cocks."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!______________________tongue-zoom-1.jpg
And that may be, but how many men have tongues like the guy above does?
And how attractive is this?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________news-tongue-man.jpg
I also know that many women do not orgasm through vaginal penetration. Well, I do! And I am sure I am not the only woman that does.

A nice pussy licking after some really good sex is nice, but it isn't something I would prefer over a good, deep, long fucking by a really nice sized cock.
100_8100.JPG

Attachments

• 100_8409.JPG
    100_8409.JPG
    861.4 KB · Views: 19
  • ___ 1a aa.jpg
    ___ 1a aa.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 17
This wasn't aimed at any particular "member." Pun intended. This was aimed at any "man" who has a small penis, and for some reason is proud to have a small penis. What could possibly make a "man" feel proud of his lack of size?

I have had small penis "men" tell me that they are proud because they are part of a select group of "men" because fewer men have very small penises than have average or larger cocks. To me that's like being proud of losing every race you have ever ran, or been fired from every job you have ever had. It's nothing to be proud of.

I have been very sexual my entire life, and I have been with men of most all sizes. My husband has the smallest penis I have ever seen, in real life. When you look at his erect penis you can see that, even with full insertion, he really can't do much for me.
View attachment 560225 Whereas, other men have no problem in that area.
View attachment 560238
A small penis is also like a compact disk that skips. It's annoying.

When we go to swing clubs and other women see my husband's "cock" and laugh, it doesn't make me proud to be with him. It is kind of humiliating.

I know that the other women feel sorry for me, but I also know that my husband's lack of size boosts other men's egos.

I know that there is more to a "man" than the size of his penis. I also know that there is more to life than just sex. Although there is more to life than sex, sex is very important to me. And sexual pleasure is also very important to me.

Our live-in is more than adequately sized . . .
View attachment 560267
Every time I see my husband's penis I am reminded of the disappointment I felt the first time I saw my husband naked. My husband's biggest saving grace is the fact that he loves sharing me with other Men.

I will openly admit that I could never be monogamous with my husband, and that is not only because of his penis size. I have never been monogamous with any man I have ever dated or been married to. That is just the way I am.

I LOVE SEX!
And because I love sex as much as I do, I like my Men to be Men. And to me a Man is a male who is well sized, unlike my husband.
View attachment 560346 The following are men I have chosen, over my husband, to have sex with, and for good reason.
View attachment 560348 View attachment 560349 View attachment 560350 View attachment 560351 View attachment 560353With choices like those above, why would any woman choose to be with someone like the "man" pictured below?
View attachment 560354
I admit that my husband is a very good "man." He provides well for me. My husband has provided me a good life with a big home, emotional as well as financial security, but no sexual satisfaction, himself.

I am not saying that a small penis'd "man" can't please a woman, even sexually. What I am saying is that I am perplexed that "men" who have small penises are so proud of what the have, or the lack thereof.

Is this something that a "man," even a black "man" would be so proud of that he would want others to see or know about? Probably not.
View attachment 560356
I have to ask, are the following depictions expressing small penis pride or humiliation?
View attachment 560372 View attachment 560373 View attachment 560374 View attachment 560376Is this the reaction that you want, or that excites you?
View attachment 560378 View attachment 560379 View attachment 560381
I know that a lot of small penis "men" like humiliation. I just don't understand why.
I see that like enjoying having a man tell me that I was horrible in bed, or telling me that I am not attractive.

When I see a man that I find attractive, I expect him to be attractive not only clothed but unclothed as well.
I would think there would be nothing worse than wanting sex with a man, then finding out that he doesn't have what it takes.
View attachment 560401 Think about it, you're expecting this . . .
View attachment 560402
And he's proud that he has this to offer . . .
View attachment 560403
I know a lot of small penis "men" say that they can do more than just please with their "cocks."
View attachment 560406
And that may be, but how many men have tongues like the guy above does?
And how attractive is this?
View attachment 560408
I also know that many women do not orgasm through vaginal penetration. Well, I do! And I am sure I am not the only woman that does.

A nice pussy licking after some really good sex is nice, but it isn't something I would prefer over a good, deep, long fucking by a really nice sized cock.
View attachment 560410
You have a great relationship there. I see your going to cage him, was that you idea..?

It was my idea.

I used to see my husband's penis as "cute," but anymore I really don't even like seeing it. I think that the the cute pink "cage" will be more pleasant to look at.
View attachment 560426The device pictured above is much more aesthetically pleasing for me than . . .
View attachment 560433
Nice cage, I think a lot of us white boys like to be locked up by a hot wife or black bull.

one of them guys is my hubby would you like to know who

Attachments

• 300987580.jpg
    300987580.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 485380089.jpg
    485380089.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 257423080.jpg
    257423080.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 50
  • jnc8l.jpg