1st ever BBC

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Although we had talked about it Linda's first time with BBC was completely unplanned. We met a guy at a function and ended up in his room where he, and I, fucked her for most of the night. To date it is the biggest cock she has taken. We gave him our number but never thought we would here from him again. Out of the Blue he called last night to say he was coming to London on business and will be staying over the Easter weekend and wants to meet. Linda immediately agreed as she said it was the best sex she has ever had. Can hardly wait.

Linda has cancelled the above meet. She has met a guy a few times know and he really pushes her button. He stayed over last night and they wee still in bed when I left for work this morning. He is cummin' over again Friday night. I am thinking she is turning into a proper black cock slut.

He came over this afternoon as we are all on holiday. He fucked her most of the afternoon and she driving him around to his to pick up some things and come back and stay the night again[/
He came over this afternoon as we are all on holiday. He fucked her most of the afternoon and she driving him around to his to pick up some things and come back and stay the night again
Brilliant !!

Wow.. sounds like she's became addicted to it as fast as it happened to me.. Good luck to y'all and keep us posted on what's happening. Doesn't sound as if you're going to be getting any pussy for awhile..

Back