Only ever fucked one guy?

My hubby and I met in high school and got married shortly after college. He’s the only sexual partner I’ve ever had. We are now in our early thirties and want to start exploring the lifestyle.

Do black bulls find this as an extra turn on knowing they’re only the second guy to be inside me?
Hubby and I have a very similar situation. That’s how we got into the life style and it’s been so great for the strength of our marriage

My hubby and I met in high school and got married shortly after college. He’s the only sexual partner I’ve ever had. We are now in our early thirties and want to start exploring the lifestyle.

Do black bulls find this as an extra turn on knowing they’re only the second guy to be inside me?
same for my wife. I'm the only man she's been with.

Same as by us that was the biggest reason to bring Sabbi to have sex with other guys

Prove us real ones wrong 🤣
We dont need to prove to this entire site anything. We have been successful meeting a few guys in this site that have worked out without being “verified”.
Risking things we have worked hard for in life is far more valuable than getting verified” on a website.
Feel free to PM us if you want to discuss further

Super romantic and erotic and twice as much once she’s had a lot of mighty Big Black Cock(s)

Everyone must find it hot to be the second one inside you. The classic joke is a girl is basically still a virgin until a Black Man spreads you wide and deeper.

It is also so much hotter and more erotic to get to share that together with such a romantic history

It's already a super turn on just because you are married and your hubby is willing to share you but you only ever being with your hubby is like you being a virgin to a Bull like me! Talk about savoring every moment I'm stroking deep inside of that tight and creamy married pussy! Your hubby will be so excited watching you you get stretched and made to orgasm like crazy he will explode just watching!♠️

She was a virgin on our first sex she never had before Sex with other guys, so ot was a big reason to fotce her to ly under strange guys and let them fuck her. But the first three guys where teally blessed with hreat and big cocks but her pussy where at this time not prepared for thise bigs so she had much pain only for get them in and the guys cum all three in less than a two minutes so that Sabbi aint get orgasms nearby she was very nervous and upset.

She was a virgin on our first sex she never had before Sex with other guys, so ot was a big reason to fotce her to ly under strange guys and let them fuck her. But the first three guys where teally blessed with hreat and big cocks but her pussy where at this time not prepared for thise bigs so she had much pain only for get them in and the guys cum all three in less than a two minutes so that Sabbi aint get orgasms nearby she was very nervous and upset.
Are you having a seizure while writing this? Genuinely concerned....

I don't think it's limited to black bulls. I once fucked a 47 year old milf, and she told me that I was the first one to fuck her besides her husband. It made it more exciting, yes.

it was the same for us

Back