Only ever fucked one guy?

I think that is quite common in the US, but less common here in Europe. This woman was originally from Upstate NY, if my memory serves me right.
it's so weird. My wife is liberal, hot and attracted to black men, but she's sexually inhibited and just won't allow herself to let go and enjoy herself even though I encourage her to. Maybe it will happen organically or with a little push, but I think my wife doesn't know what she's missing and it'd be like a dam breaking through if she'd just entertain the idea of a bull.

it's so weird. My wife is liberal, hot and attracted to black men, but she's sexually inhibited and just won't allow herself to let go and enjoy herself even though I encourage her to. Maybe it will happen organically or with a little push, but I think my wife doesn't know what she's missing and it'd be like a dam breaking through if she'd just entertain the idea of a bull.
Whatever you do, don't push! Let her feel wanted and sexy and let it come naturally. I've been close to getting my wife onboard, but no cigar yet. And now with a 7 year d.aughter, it's less chance of getting into the right situations.

But i give her a lot of slack going out on her own, and she knowingly has my permission, so maybe she'll hook up with someone some day.

My hubby and I met in high school and got married shortly after college. He’s the only sexual partner I’ve ever had. We are now in our early thirties and want to start exploring the lifestyle.

Do black bulls find this as an extra turn on knowing they’re only the second guy to be inside me?
any guy that you sleep with as a second is going to rearrange your insides until the point that you only crave having sex with him. it's a pretty big turn on. Your husband should absolutely be worried lol

any guy that you ******* with as a second is going to rearrange your insides until the point that you only crave having sex with him. it's a pretty big turn on. Your husband should absolutely be worried lol
I think that’s one of the reasons why he backed off on moving forward. Even though he’s turned me on to his fantasy, when it came time to actually meet someone, he says he’s not ready. I don’t know if he could handle watching me with another guy and I respect his decision. Maybe one day…

I think that’s one of the reasons why he backed off on moving forward. Even though he’s turned me on to his fantasy, when it came time to actually meet someone, he says he’s not ready. I don’t know if he could handle watching me with another guy and I respect his decision. Maybe one day…
Welp there’s my answer lol

My wife and i are simular to you . we got married at 18 (she was pregnant) i was her first and only and into our mid 20's i suggested a 3 sum with my best friend. i felt she need to know what others guys were like. Being a mfm 3sum it was a soft way for me to see her enjoy another guy.
it took many years before we opened to this life style and i was a bit nervious whn i let her have another man with me just watching but i adjusted quickley and its been great since

Back