Married 32 yo white guy SW Florida

Been here for a bit but figured I’d introduce myself since I have time—

Married 32 yo professional, masculine white guy near Cape Coral, Florida.

Wife is a PAWG that is a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Still slowly working on trying to get her interested in the lifestyle. I’ve had her suck and fuck black dildos and say ******* like “give me that fat black cock” while she does it, so that’s promising.

In the meantime, personally I’d love to connect with dominant black guys down here that wouldn’t mind having a white guy available to them. I won’t act like a fag so nobody will suspect anything. This is a side of my sexuality I’ve never explored so I have absolutely zero experience.

Hit me up if any of this sounds good to you :)

Also since I have a ton of fantasies, I figured I’d update occasionally with a new—or old—one, whenever the fancy strikes.

Longstanding fantasy of my wife getting used by delivery guys. We’ve moved four times in the past four years so there’s always been a lot of furniture delivery, and on a few occasions the delivery guy was a large black guy. Immediately I’d get hard and imagine:

They come over to deliver a couch while I’m at work. Two black guys, big, burly, nice. They drop it off and one catches my wife staring at his crotch and the fat bulge in there. She’s wearing a robe with a g string underneath and her nipples get immediately hard. The guy notices that, too, and without a word being said she slowly gets into her knees pretending to pick something up off the floor, all while staring at the guys nuts. He walks over slowly, testing the waters, and she doesn’t say anything but keeps staring at the growing thing in his pants. He keeps inching closer, and her mouth slowly opens the closer he gets. In complete silence he unzips his pants and gently puts his dick against her chin. She bends her head down and takes it in, and gets facefucked for what seems like an hour before the guy blows his load and she gobbles it up easily. He winks and he leaves, and the other guy does the same thing with her, then also leaves.

All the while I’m watching this from work on our security camera, that the wife forgot we recently installed.

Also since I have a ton of fantasies, I figured I’d update occasionally with a new—or old—one, whenever the fancy strikes.

Longstanding fantasy of my wife getting used by delivery guys. We’ve moved four times in the past four years so there’s always been a lot of furniture delivery, and on a few occasions the delivery guy was a large black guy. Immediately I’d get hard and imagine:

They come over to deliver a couch while I’m at work. Two black guys, big, burly, nice. They drop it off and one catches my wife staring at his crotch and the fat bulge in there. She’s wearing a robe with a g string underneath and her nipples get immediately hard. The guy notices that, too, and without a word being said she slowly gets into her knees pretending to pick something up off the floor, all while staring at the guys nuts. He walks over slowly, testing the waters, and she doesn’t say anything but keeps staring at the growing thing in his pants. He keeps inching closer, and her mouth slowly opens the closer he gets. In complete silence he unzips his pants and gently puts his dick against her chin. She bends her head down and takes it in, and gets facefucked for what seems like an hour before the guy blows his load and she gobbles it up easily. He winks and he leaves, and the other guy does the same thing with her, then also leaves.

All the while I’m watching this from work on our security camera, that the wife forgot we recently installed.
Great fantasy 😊

Another fantasy:

I’m a young white male nurse working in a hospital, and there’s an older (60s) year old janitor, very tall, very dark skin, kind of lanky, with a huge bulge you can see whenever he walks around. The guy is friendly with everyone and all the female nurses playfully flirt with him.

Well he gets me so fucking horny whenever he comes around, after that one time in a crowded elevator where I accidentally bumped into his crotch with my ass and I could feel the anaconda in there.

Well ever since then I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I’m straight, never even considered doing anything with another guy, but that experience awakened something in me.

I usually wear fairly tight scrubs, and ever since then, I pull my scrubs up into my ass to give myself a wedgie whenever he’s around. I have a big, soft bubble butt and I’m an ass man, so believe me when I tell you it looks GOOD.

Unfortunately he never seems to notice, or at least pretends he doesn’t notice. Well one particular day when I wake up horny as hell I decide to go for it. I put on my girlfriend’s red lacy thong and wear that to work. Sure enough, he comes around on his usual rounds and is mopping a spill off on the end of the unit, with nobody else around. So I pull down my pants a little and walk to where he’s working, and “accidentally” drop a syringe near him. I squat down to retrieve it, poking my ass out and making sure I’m angled so he gets a view of my pale chubby ass with the slutty thong on.

My breath is in my throat and my heart is pounding when I quickly turn around while I’m squatted down, and sure enough I catch him staring at my ass. Our eyes hold the moment and I can see him thinking. Then he gives me this little head jerk like “follow me” without saying anything. He walks down the hall to his closet with all the equipment and I follow at a reasonable distance so nobody can tell I’m walking with him. He goes into the closet and closes the door, but gives me another head jerk before he closes it, again inviting me to follow.

I linger outside the door for a few minutes, and once I’m sure the coast is clear I open the door, my hand shaking, my heart racing. I walk in and close the door behind me. He’s facing the back wall and all I see is his back, but as he slowly turns around I realize he has this giant dick hanging out of his overalls’ zipper fly, with massive swinging nuts. He quietly sits down on a chair facing me, spreads his legs out, and leans his head back while closing his eyes.

Almost reflexively i get on my hands and knees and crawl over like a little submissive bitch………

:)

Been here for a bit but figured I’d introduce myself since I have time—

Married 32 yo professional, masculine white guy near Cape Coral, Florida.

Wife is a PAWG that is a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Still slowly working on trying to get her interested in the lifestyle. I’ve had her suck and fuck black dildos and say ******* like “give me that fat black cock” while she does it, so that’s promising.

In the meantime, personally I’d love to connect with dominant black guys down here that wouldn’t mind having a white guy available to them. I won’t act like a fag so nobody will suspect anything. This is a side of my sexuality I’ve never explored so I have absolutely zero experience.

Hit me up if any of this sounds good to you :)
I can be interested

Back