✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

What about another category of verified that includes at least the state if in the USA or territory, province , country if outside the US. Something along those lines. They don't have to state their city but at least state.
I firmly believe people can post where they are or not. I also believe if someone asks you, you can tell them or not. I’ll go further and say you can verify or not - if you don’t verify, we won’t be connecting, but it’s quite simple IMHO :lips:

I firmly believe people can post where they are or not. I also believe if someone asks you, you can tell them or not. I’ll go further and say you can verify or not - if you don’t verify, we won’t be connecting, but it’s quite simple IMHO :lips:
Tickle, you're being a great example of the efficacy of choice. Except for the laws of physical science (as we know them), all of our human behavior involves choice...and choices typically have more than one dimension. Each of our choices have both intended and unintended impacts and results on others. Don't want to give location or be verified, then expect some will not interact with you. And the opposite is also true. Changing rules simply changes the choices which still have intended and unintended impacts and results on others. So I'm restating my stance on this topic as a preference, not a suggested rule change of any kind. I would prefer that people give a location, I may prefer that people get verified sooner than later (or not at all). Those who choose not to will simply have a different b2w experience than I...and we will both have to tolerate some of that which we do not prefer (like waste time) because of the other's choices.

You see? You can teach an old dog new tricks.

bow-wow

What is a fake? As one that joined as a cuckold that has in the past enjoyed and participated in the lifestyle, I/we joined to gleam insight from others and to offer our own experiences. I/we have not openly looked for other playmates and instead have enjoyed the various photos and vids plus stories that the members kindly share.r
I/we have a tentative excursion planned for April and from association
with a BBC member of this group, pending a meet, have selected a partner versus a ramdom encounter.
I venture to say the "fake" paintbrush is too wide and some of us are serious without verification

It's not so much about weeding out FAKES (that takes way too much energy), verification is like an Official Invite.

Everyone here has a myriad of Reasons to do or NOT do it.

Tbqh, No one really cares why. but for the Women who want the REAL tag applied to their profile, the option is there. Easy peasy👍🏽
LEMON SQUEEZY

Take it from a Verified / Certified Bull... Getting verified is DEFINITELY a game-changer. @Kayg

I rarely acknowledge nonverified members. Doesn't show me any level of commitment on their part.

I mean... Why even bother PLAYING in the game if you don't want to play the right way? 🤔 😉
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Back