✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

it's scary to go from fantasy to committing, just because they haven't crossed that line or verified doesn't mean they wont or are being fake.

PS, I've looked and dont see what are the requirements to be verified, looking at others, more than 1 pic and face not required? and anything special about being verified?

it's scary to go from fantasy to committing, just because they haven't crossed that line or verified doesn't mean they wont or are being fake.

PS, I've looked and dont see what are the requirements to be verified, looking at others, more than 1 pic and face not required? and anything special about being verified?
nm found it, wasn't top stickied post like i expected: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/👉-read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person-👈.50490/

That's the point we try to drill into people. Yes it's not 100% that the person won't flake on you or is even looking for an IRL meet but it definitely help and doesn't hurt. ESPECIALLY if you're already posting pics of your face and body.

I don't regret verifying at all.
The info on verification says...
single WHITE MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify white males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. White male submissions will NOT be accepted.

is this still active?

What about as part of the verification process they have to state where they are located ? Just a thought
That's my biggest pet peeve here. We're not talking about giving out longitude and latitude coordinates of your home or work. I've passed on possibles - verified or not - because of (frankly) being lazy about going back and forth to see if we'd both be wasting time becaiuse we're 8 time zones apart, or being suspicious as to why - when you show your ass, dick and pussy - you can't say what part of the world you're based. Gimme a break!!!

Thnx for raising this point and making this suggestion, @hotwifemilf !!👏

That's my biggest pet peeve here. We're not talking about giving out longitude and latitude coordinates of your home or work. I've passed on possibles - verified or not - because of (frankly) being lazy about going back and forth to see if we'd both be wasting time becaiuse we're 8 time zones apart, or being suspicious as to why - when you show your ass, dick and pussy - you can't say what part of the world you're based. Gimme a break!!!

Thnx for raising this point and making this suggestion, @hotwifemilf !!👏
Plausible deniability - that’s why some don’t want to put any location to their pictures as that is another way to assist in “identifying” them.

it’s simple - some people put it on their profile and others don’t. Usually the ones that don’t aren’t interested in actually meeting.

I'll admit that the first time I was confronted with 'verification; (though on another site), my suspicion radar went off big time. Who's going to know I'm here? Will I have to give any 'real' info? I need to protect my identity...and on and on. Therefore, I mentally give people on b2w a break if they've recently joined. But when they have been here for years????? What's the beef?

Now before the jailhouse lawyers come after me with the "not all verified people are ok" or that "not all unverified people are bad", let me acknowledge both factors. In fact (I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...), some of my best friends are unverified. Well at least 2 or 3...). That doesn't negate the point. If you're going to say "I'm for real and not a fake", then why can't you simply say, "I'm for real and not a flake in Arizona" or wherever?

If I'm missing something, please educate me.

Plausible deniability - that’s why some don’t want to put any location to their pictures as that is another way to assist in “identifying” them.

it’s simple - some people put in on their profile and others don’t. Usually the ones that don’t aren’t interested in actually meeting.
Usually the ones that don’t aren’t interested in actually meeting. Thnx, @ticklemypleasure . That's the most reasonable explanation I've heard. As for rhe plausible deniability plea, I personally don't buy it. I've seen regions referred to location and if you're hiding from the law or an ex, lie!

Usually the ones that don’t aren’t interested in actually meeting. Thnx, @ticklemypleasure . That's the most reasonable explanation I've heard. As for rhe plausible deniability plea, I personally don't buy it. I've seen regions referred to location and if you're hiding from the law or an ex, lie!
What about another category of verified that includes at least the state if in the USA or territory, province , country if outside the US. Something along those lines. They don't have to state their city but at least state.

What about another category of verified that includes at least the state if in the USA or territory, province , country if outside the US. Something along those lines. They don't have to state their city but at least state.
I've actually seen a few regions listed instead of city, state.

Back