your wife's first BBC gang-bang

We actually did ours up at a cabin on the lake. It ended up being five black men, my husband and me for a weekend. Got there on a Friday night and drank and kind of got to know each other all a little better going into the a.m. The next morning got up and had breakfast and went out on the boat. This is where the sex started with a lot of cock sucking and pussy eating going on in the boat. We went skinny dipping and cliff diving for awhile and of course fucking in and out of the water. We went back to the cabin and started getting into it heavy with multiple men on me as well as drinking and some smoking. Cum and orgasms were flowing all over. I was sucking and drinking cocks, having my pussy fucked, my ass fucked, cum was on my hands, body, face and in me. We went for several several hours until basically everyone was passing out from exhaustion. Woke up early afternoon the next day and made my way to the bathtub. Was joined by a few men and fucked a few more times. Went out and made lunch for everyone and passed around ibuprofen.
Sounds like a weekend made in heaven!

My first all black gang bang was without my husband and I didn't know about it. I was at my first black bulls fucking the normal three black men I fucked a couple times a week. There I was a big black dick in each one of my holes I heard the front door open. I looked over and there stood two older black men watching. They started slapping hands with the black guys fucking me and commenting on how I was taking all those big cocks and loving every minute of it. That night I was fucked by five older big black men. I didn't tell my husband all the nasty filthy things those black men did to me for a while.

My first all black gang bang was without my husband and I didn't know about it. I was at my first black bulls fucking the normal three black men I fucked a couple times a week. There I was a big black dick in each one of my holes I heard the front door open. I looked over and there stood two older black men watching. They started slapping hands with the black guys fucking me and commenting on how I was taking all those big cocks and loving every minute of it. That night I was fucked by five older big black men. I didn't tell my husband all the nasty filthy things those black men did to me for a while.
my wife's still a bbc virgin but my ultimate fantasy would be a gang bang for her.

Our first GB was in August 2019, almost exactly four years ago, and we had been chatting with the organizer of the GBs for over a year... so long that later on he told us he thought we were one of those couples that would never follow through. How wrong he was, and he was glad for it!

Once we were all able to sync up, the date was set and we met another first-time couple at the party, an engaged younger couple in their 20s.

Six guys showed up at the hotel, and we had planned ahead for it to be a bareback party, so everyone shared their IDs and test results before we got started. And within I think just seconds it seemed, my wife and and the mid-20s fiance were both stripped and sucking and fucking BBC! It was amazing and beautiful to see these two "first timers" just jump right into fucking everyone and not care at all who was watching or slipping their bare cocks into their mouths and pussies! 🔥

The girls fucked for over four hours, with my wife getting four loads of cum from three different guys, and the younger fiance similarly getting filled to overflowing with seed!

Both girls were getting fucked hard for hours, and we're sure other guests in the hotel must have heard them screaming in ******* and begging for the guys to fuck them harder and cum in their pussies! We never received a complaint, probably because they all loved hearing it and wished they had been invited ;) ...that's my theory anyway! :giggle:

By the end of the night everyone was worn out, but we still went home and fucked some more, adding my cum to the three guys that had seeded her already :love: ...we were all sooo beat by the end of the party that we all mutually declined for us and the other couple to go to their room to play, which we regretted later as it would have been great to mix all our cum together in my wife and his fiance. But we were just all so exhausted... in a good way of course! :cool:

We can't wait to GB some more!!

Please login or become a member to view

A few more shots from that first GB:

Our first GB was in August 2019, almost exactly four years ago, and we had been chatting with the organizer of the GBs for over a year... so long that later on he told us he thought we were one of those couples that would never follow through. How wrong he was, and he was glad for it!

Once we were all able to sync up, the date was set and we met another first-time couple at the party, an engaged younger couple in their 20s.

Six guys showed up at the hotel, and we had planned ahead for it to be a bareback party, so everyone shared their IDs and test results before we got started. And within I think just seconds it seemed, my wife and and the mid-20s fiance were both stripped and sucking and fucking BBC! It was amazing and beautiful to see these two "first timers" just jump right into fucking everyone and not care at all who was watching or slipping their bare cocks into their mouths and pussies! 🔥

The girls fucked for over four hours, with my wife getting four loads of cum from three different guys, and the younger fiance similarly getting filled to overflowing with seed!

Both girls were getting fucked hard for hours, and we're sure other guests in the hotel must have heard them screaming in ******* and begging for the guys to fuck them harder and cum in their pussies! We never received a complaint, probably because they all loved hearing it and wished they had been invited ;) ...that's my theory anyway! :giggle:

By the end of the night everyone was worn out, but we still went home and fucked some more, adding my cum to the three guys that had seeded her already :love: ...we were all sooo beat by the end of the party that we all mutually declined for us and the other couple to go to their room to play, which we regretted later as it would have been great to mix all our cum together in my wife and his fiance. But we were just all so exhausted... in a good way of course! :cool:

We can't wait to GB some more!!

Proper sexy sluts....perfect