Your Typical southern BBC next door (charleston sc)

BBCNextDoor843

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hey everyone, I've been busy uploading content and realized I haven't even truly introduced myself, they call me cam. You can call me the Pharoah I make all my subs call me Pharoah.

I'm 25 I turn 26 March 30th, I got introduced to older women when I was 17, I got hooked instantly. Somebody about age brings a certain skill set and confidence into the bedroom that I've found to be somewhat intoxicating. I had a fling with my friend's mom when I was 18, she was 32 and married to a trucker. She was smoking hot to me because I always envisioned my homegirl would grow up to have her voluptuous curves and my friend wasnt interested in darker men unlike her mom.

I learned so much from her in those short 3 months, I learned how to truly please a woman I learned how to take my time and to learn when you pound it hard and when to give those slow and deep sweet strokes any hotwife craves.

Since then as got into my 20s I got introduced to this lifestyle via a few doms that let me destroy their beautiful subs and their sweet puppies along with a few hotwives and their hubby's.

I've been around enough to know what I'm looking for and I've come here to let it find me ;) happy hunting everyone and it will be my pleasure to have your hotwives fantastises fulfilled by my cock

Well. Well. Well..... are you threatening me with a good time??? Cause I gotta whole menu over here. You can eat for days.

It might've been a promise, and I have a voracious appetite. I dont think you could conquer in one sitting, I might have to come back for seconds, thirds and fourths

Hey everyone, I've been busy uploading content and realized I haven't even truly introduced myself, they call me cam. You can call me the Pharoah I make all my subs call me Pharoah.

I'm 25 I turn 26 March 30th, I got introduced to older women when I was 17, I got hooked instantly. Somebody about age brings a certain skill set and confidence into the bedroom that I've found to be somewhat intoxicating. I had a fling with my friend's mom when I was 18, she was 32 and married to a trucker. She was smoking hot to me because I always envisioned my homegirl would grow up to have her voluptuous curves and my friend wasnt interested in darker men unlike her mom.

I learned so much from her in those short 3 months, I learned how to truly please a woman I learned how to take my time and to learn when you pound it hard and when to give those slow and deep sweet strokes any hotwife craves.

Since then as got into my 20s I got introduced to this lifestyle via a few doms that let me destroy their beautiful subs and their sweet puppies along with a few hotwives and their hubby's.

I've been around enough to know what I'm looking for and I've come here to let it find me ;) happy hunting everyone and it will be my pleasure to have your hotwives fantastises fulfilled by my cock
VERY NICE!!! Now THIS is what I call a GREAT "Introduce Yourself" post.

Back