Texas BBC Bull (Former College Athlete)

Hey y’all, my name is Marcus, but they call me Miles because of this BBC 🙌🏾 I was a track athlete in college, but after graduating and starting work on my master’s, I was introduced to the Bull lifestyle by a professor of mine. While I’m still learning some of the nuances, I have built a decent following on Twitter and I’m looking to be more active! I’m 5’ 10”, muscular, and working with a 10” dick, so if you’re interested, feel free to reach out and message me. I’m open to travel to most of the major cities in the state, but I’m based in Austin

Attachments

• IMG_1656.jpeg
    IMG_1656.jpeg
    848.1 KB · Views: 93
Hey y’all, my name is Marcus, but they call me Miles because of this BBC 🙌🏾 I was a track athlete in college, but after graduating and starting work on my master’s, I was introduced to the Bull lifestyle by a professor of mine. While I’m still learning some of the nuances, I have built a decent following on Twitter and I’m looking to be more active! I’m 5’ 10”, muscular, and working with a 10” dick, so if you’re interested, feel free to reach out and message me. I’m open to travel to most of the major cities in the state, but I’m based in Austin
Very nice if Texas is in the cards we will calling

Hej svi, ja se zovem Marcus, ali me zovu Miles zbog ovog BBC-ja. 🙌🏾 Bio sam atletičar na koledžu, ali nakon što sam diplomirao i počeo raditi na magisteriju, moj me profesor upoznao s načinom života Bull. Dok još uvijek učim neke od nijansi, izgradio sam pristojan broj pratitelja na Twitteru i želim biti aktivniji! Ja sam visok 5' 10”, mišićav i radim s kitom od 10” pa ako ste zainteresirani, slobodno mi se obratite i pošaljite mi poruku. Spreman sam putovati u većinu većih gradova u državi, ali nalazim se u Au

Back