Your take on Wife Sharing

I want very much to share my wife with black men. I love the thought of them fucking her and giving her the best fuck of her life. I would love it if they fucked her so well that she wants to meet black men all the time and even have a few steady ones.

Last edited:
I agree with Dsoul. I love that wifey taps into her inner sexuality. She has had white, black, latino and asian lovers. my attitude is if it feels good do it. And we have, she does not need my permission to fuck. I do like to be there, but dont have to be. As a good cuck I really like to watch wifey with other guys. We have a close friend and this guy is white but has a gift he can and does make any woman squirt love to watch wifey squirt and when she does she will go for "love you long time"
I met her in Singpore and thought she was really fun until I took her disco to my hotel, she can suck cock Wow . after marriage and a couple of ******* we decided to liven things up talking about ex lovers and I got super turned on. So we tried and failed to add a lover and then we met a great guy with a bbc and we struck gold he fucked her like she needed to be fucked and I absolutely loved it. Now we go places and I will point a guy out as a possible and she flirts and she can flirt and if he is game, she will fuck him as I watch. Women and men should get equal portions of fun and if someone is good or better than me than OK. I mean a good dancer is just that, it does not"shatter" our relationship. A guy talented at sex should be enjoyed . After all its just SEX
Happy Fucking all

For me the idea of this is almost overwhelming to think about. My hubbie would never agree to it ever, so not a possibility for me with his approval.

For me the idea of this is almost overwhelming to think about. My hubbie would never agree to it ever, so not a possibility for me with his approval.
So, what do you do ... cheat? For the health of the marital relationship its always good to stay honest to each other. Imagine how you would react to his cheating with another female ... probably the same way he would react.
Please don't let posters who don't give a rats behind about your marriage, ruin it with fantasy talk. If you're bored with your current relationship, decide what to do about it first ... IMO!

So, what do you do ... cheat? For the health of the marital relationship its always good to stay honest to each other. Imagine how you would react to his cheating with another female ... probably the same way he would react.
Please don't let posters who don't give a rats behind about your marriage, ruin it with fantasy talk. If you're bored with your current relationship, decide what to do about it first ... IMO!

This is good advice! I would like o have a blk. man around here ( middle Tn.) to help me with my wife but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find!

Some husbands are such control freaks, they want to both select her lover 'and' direct the action from the sidelines. Hopefully she never tells you about that cute guy at work

Some husbands are such control freaks, they want to both select her lover 'and' direct the action from the sidelines. Hopefully she never tells you about that cute guy at work

Agree ..we r couple and we both want to full each others fantasy

I read something some place else about a white boi talking about his thoughts regarding sharing ones' wife with other men. Here's what he wrote below:

View attachment 15573

Want to hear from others what's your take on this subject.

Concerning the original post from another forum:

As someone who took Human Sexuality 101 and 2o1 as well as Marriage and Families 101 in college, this is utter BS. A person's sexuality is individual. I know women who range from 100% asexual to women who make my wife look chaste by comparison, they all have their own personal feelings on their sexuality.

This is just some guy stroking his dick, ego and his imagination of how the human condition works.

I will say that Judea-Christian puratinism in the U.S. is not only mind boggling stupid but viciously detrimental to the female sexual identity. So many churches teaching teen girls that their sexuality is dirty, such bullshit.

I'm NOT a 'natural submissive' if anything I'm the opposite, which is exactly why my wife cuckold's me. I've spent 20 years 'in charge' and 'running the *******' for both the family and a variety of corporations and I got sick of spending 18 hours a day making important, multi-million $ decisions that meant nothing to me.

Our sex life was decent but she wanted harder domination but was no where near psychologically ready to be truly S&M style Dommed; and I simply wasn't in the mood to spend my entire life being dominant for everyone around me. So I slapped her psychology into a dominant attitude and have been building up her psycho-sexual ego so she can take control (of life, sex and everything - we got together as teens.) As a result she's my life partner and we make decisions together instead of me doing everything from grocery shopping to dealing with State legislatures and lobbyists for my former employer. (Crooked ass bastards)

Our lifestyle is a choice, one we came to together, that we're playing for a few years *going on 5. We've been together for 20 years, in 15 years who the hell knows what our kinks will be, we've been through several at this point. The 8 years of FMF threeways was fun... in a different more dominant way. Now two women... Too much damned work. ;)

When the day comes that I feel she is truly and honestly in control of her sexuality and ready to handle being submissive, she's going to be so dominated by me she won't know what the hell happened to her gentle, loving, cuck. She has to understand true dominance at a personal level before I'm willing to dominate her as she wants. This .... is the tip of the iceberg for her sex life--she's still got a good 5 - 10 years on her sexual prime so she get's rough big dick sex and a lesson in how to be truly dominant over someone. When the day comes.... :devil: She's going to wish she never asked to be submissive to me, in a good way that she still isn't ready for.

Last edited:
I agree with Dsoul. I love that wifey taps into her inner sexuality. She has had white, black, latino and asian lovers. my attitude is if it feels good do it. And we have, she does not need my permission to fuck. I do like to be there, but dont have to be. As a good cuck I really like to watch wifey with other guys. We have a close friend and this guy is white but has a gift he can and does make any woman squirt love to watch wifey squirt and when she does she will go for "love you long time"
I met her in Singpore and thought she was really fun until I took her disco to my hotel, she can suck cock Wow . after marriage and a couple of ******* we decided to liven things up talking about ex lovers and I got super turned on. So we tried and failed to add a lover and then we met a great guy with a bbc and we struck gold he fucked her like she needed to be fucked and I absolutely loved it. Now we go places and I will point a guy out as a possible and she flirts and she can flirt and if he is game, she will fuck him as I watch. Women and men should get equal portions of fun and if someone is good or better than me than OK. I mean a good dancer is just that, it does not"shatter" our relationship. A guy talented at sex should be enjoyed . After all its just SEX
Happy Fucking all
wow..................

Back