Your take on Wife Sharing

We are a black couple, cuckold husband who love sharing my wife white, black or whomever, I have shared her with my co worker, at work I showed him a picture of her in panties and asked him if he wanted to fuck her he didn't believe me at first but when I told him I was serious he took my offer, he left work early and went over and fuck her in our bed, and now she call him often for his big dick (10 inches) and he even have her picture on his phone after he fucks her and show it at work to a couple of guys what a turn on. He want me to have her come to our work in a short dress no panties so he can fuck her there I am more than happy to have that done.

I like to share all the wives I fuck.....does that count?
If I bring my wife to your place to be pleased and enjoyed by you; I think it would be a big turn on to both of us if your buddies just happened show up while she naked in your bed and her pussy is super wet from the attention you had been giving her right before they arrived and bring them into the bedroom and invite them to take turn giving her some dick. :)

Sharing? One night she walked out of a friend's apartment with another man and locked me out of our apartment until late the next afternoon. I finally found she had unlocked the dead bolt and unchained the door. I found her in bed with the other man naked under the covers. She fucks whoever she wants. Now, I get to watch. She fucks who see wants and when she wants.

That is not sharing.

I read something some place else about a white boi talking about his thoughts regarding sharing ones' wife with other men. Here's what he wrote below:

View attachment 15573

Want to hear from others what's your take on this subject.
Whether you call it swinging or cuckolding life style the basic thing common is sharing wife with others. Everyone has a different motives of sharing their wife..and everyone has different fantasies, needs and psychological make up.. There fore same wife sharing then manifested in different ways of sharing wife.. Some people do it for money and some other benefits some people loan it. Some people rent their wife and some people do as a social service.. Some people adapt only one wife sharing methodology and some people share wife for many reasons depending on the circumstances and their interest

Sharing is bliss. We have one problem though. My wife would not let me watch. In all other respects we have perfect understanding. And she knows that her sex with others allows me to love her even more.

I disagree with many views on this. Wife sharing in no way implies any kind of submission or dominance, it can be done without any kind of power exchange solely for the sex. Voyeurism is a fetish some people have and it by no means implies that the voyuer is submissive or willing to participate in any kind of power exchange. I'd suggest some of you, Damien Dsoul especially, actually take a step back and learn about BDSM from good sources rather than garbage like 50 Shades of bullshit. Its clear to me from reading many of the posts on this forum some of you don't know the first thing about BDSM, you live a highly romanticised version of a lifestyle you actually have no knowledge about and pretend to experts on the subject. Reading romance/erotic novels will not teach you a goddamn thing about BDSM or fetishes.

A Cuckold, by definition, is just a man with a cheating wife. There is no power exchange in the fetish by its core definition. To imply or even push such a belief on others is bullshit. Any "bull" should know that no power exchange comes from cuckolding unless the husband wants to or is already submissive and desires it. A dominant husband will not tolerate some of the ******* I see posted here, much less submit to you because hes sharing his wife.

Back