Your take on Wife Sharing

My ex wife shared her pussy with almost every guy in town to the point I was not in the rotation, that was not my idea of the word sharing, oh by the way she forgot to tell me I was sharing.

wife sharing had been part of mine and hubby life for the last 25 years,we were doing mfm ffm mfmf 5 years befor w got married, one thing about us we only play together never as a single,

I plead "Guilty!" No sense pleading "Not Guilty" when the facts are that Pam has had four different big black cocks, first one was my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. That was three years ago this past March. The latest one was Edwin's friend, Rhynard. Pam had him while we were cruising in the Carib just several weeks ago. Edwin was also on that trip with us, as was Pam's twin sister, Penny. The girls screwed each of those guys in turn and together. There's nothing that can be imagined that they didn't do. As they say, the rest is history!
:D:dance:

i think wife sharing with black men would be amazing but i have fiance who would truly leave me forever if he knew of my craving for bbc

What would be your reaction if he said he would like to have a open relationship and both of you see others for sex? Would you be ok with him seeing other females for sex?

i would be open to that as long as i can cure my bbc cravings forever!

i would be open to that as long as i can cure my bbc cravings forever!
You're engaged to get married. Now is the time to address & resolve these kinds of issues. My wife & I were doing 3-somes & couple swaps with friends when we were in school, so it wasn't an issue after we married. Your profile says you're bi-sexual, and many men would relish the idea of a FFM 3-some; if your fiancé would be open to that. It could be the door to open up your relationship before you get married, rather than find out you're unhappy with a monogamous relationship and have to cheat to fulfill your secret desires. I assume he knows you're bi-sexual, right? He may be more open minded than you think; maybe its time to share "deep, sexual fantasies" with him to see where he is.

no he does not know and he would never approve of any of this i fell in love with him before my exp. and craving for bbc so yes i have issue but cannot quell my cravings and wont stop trying to see if this is my lifestyle forever

no he does not know and he would never approve of any of this i fell in love with him before my exp. and craving for bbc so yes i have issue but cannot quell my cravings and wont stop trying to see if this is my lifestyle forever
just fall in love with someone that would love to share u with bbc, like me!

Back