Your take on Wife Sharing

I really liked this picture . . . really enjoy when the bf/hubbie can show me his thanks. Over the years I enjoy couples more than the cheating wife. I like talking to guys who want MORE for the wife and can show THEIR appreciation.
I want my bbc virgin wife blacked & i have told her so.

We absolutely love it. Speaking from the hubby's perspective, it's been an amazing journey watching her go from a bundle of nervousness to complete enjoyment as it's progressed.

Well, for us, it is all about the almighty orgasm. I'm fortunate to be married to a woman that actually gets into her orgasms. She orgasms easily, she loves having them, her verbal sounds, her body, and facial expressions, all respond so magnificently to having orgasms. So, each time we include others in our little love crib, my main goal is to see if I can help her reach another new plateau in orgasms. Her preference to regular sex is MMF's ... she loves having 2 cocks, mouths, and 2 sets of hands working her body over. I've actually seen her so excited, before having sex, that when she stood up, her vaginal fluids actually ran down the inside of her legs ... she gets that excited.
By the way, we're into "spouse sharing" not just wife sharing. Years ago, we use to play with a young, red-head, female bartender from our local Outback Restauant for a while. She loved our family ... use to play with the *******, and they loved having her around. So when it came time for bed our ******* never questioned why she was spending the night with us. There's nothing hotter for a guy, I don't think, than to see 2 women that he's just filled each of them full of his cum, sixty-nining each other and licking his cream from their snatches. :)

I love the though of sharing my wife with one or more black men if she were willing nothing could make me happier. There is no sight better than a white man seeing his wife's pussy being filled with a black cock that has the power to fuck her like she has never been fucked before unless it is seeing the black man unload his cum deep in her wet pussy. This will open a new and better sex life for her and the white husband who from this first time will happily accecpt the fact that from now on his wife will be for black men only while he has to be okay with perfoming oral sex on her and cleaning the mess her lovers leave behind. Such a relationship can blossom into a renewed love affair for a white couple where both of there sex lives becomes better.

I love the though of sharing my wife with one or more black men if she were willing nothing could make me happier. There is no sight better than a white man seeing his wife's pussy being filled with a black cock that has the power to fuck her like she has never been fucked before unless it is seeing the black man unload his cum deep in her wet pussy. This will open a new and better sex life for her and the white husband who from this first time will happily accecpt the fact that from now on his wife will be for black men only while he has to be okay with perfoming oral sex on her and cleaning the mess her lovers leave behind. Such a relationship can blossom into a renewed love affair for a white couple where both of there sex lives becomes better.

I agree

Even better when the hubby welcomes the wife's lover to their home with ease!

image.jpg

I think it would be very selfish to any man to restrict his wife to just him as a sexual partner, this made especially worst if the guy can't fully satisfy her.
For me, I want my wife to have the best of everything, that that includes cock.

I'm all for sharing my wife with bbc, She is new to this lifestyle and so far we both have been enjoying it. The look on her face as he is fucking her makes me so horny. I will continue to share her as long as she wants!

Back