Your take on Wife Sharing

I'm all for sharing my wife with bbc, She is new to this lifestyle and so far we both have been enjoying it. The look on her face as he is fucking her makes me so horny. I will continue to share her as long as she wants!

I'd love to make her look happy.

My take on wife sharing is that it should be in the vows. To love, honor and share.
The notion a wife should only fuck her husband isn't what nature intended.
She should be available to be bred often and repeatedly, and if demand dictates, more than one at a time until all the black cocks have fulfilled there need to ejaculate in white pussy.

My wife has been shared about 9 times now...one is a regular fb, they really seem to connect sexually when they get together. I am always present and love watching her enjoying her sexual freedom. When they are done for the night I then get to reclaim her and it is fucking hot!
She does not have a preference for black or white, it is all about having a connection and really getting off on it.....
Personally, I'd like to see how she handles a bbc....the sight of pictutes where the bbc is resting on her abdomen, balls hard up agianst her pussy lips and the tip of his cock reaching her belly button.....seeing how deep he would be inside her.....very HOT! :blackgrimace:

From a woman's and a wife's point of view, I have to say that having the freedom to have other men is liberating. Having a husband who understands that women have very strong sex drives as men do is wonderful. Most husbands are jealous, afraid of losing their wife to another man. It takes a very special man to be able to allow his wife to have sex with other men.
My love for my husband has increased with every man I have had sex with other than him. I feel my husband's love most when I am having sex with another or other men. When I am with another man or other men, I know that my husband approves, and I know that by loving the other men that I am loving my hubby at the same time.

What better way can a wife show her love for her husband than to give herself to another man or other men? There is no better way!

I believe that when a wife can and does have sex with other men that her relationship with her husband is only strengthened. A wife having sex with another man or other men is her way of telling him that she loves her husband because he is not like other men. He is special because he understands and wants his wife to be happy. He isn't selfish. He understands that other men, especially black men, complete a marriage by being the wife's lover or lovers.

Being shared by a husband is a wonderful feeling that cant be compared to any other experience. And it can only be understood when a woman gives in to her desires for better sex for a better relationship with her husband. When I have been gang banged, the only thing I could think about was how much I loved my husband for allowing and wanting me to have sex with so many men, and to have the best sex imaginable.

When my husband has brought men home to fuck me, I have felt loved. I knew that my husband loved me because he brought home a tall, large cocked, black man to make love to me and to give me a special gift only he could give me, his cum.

To me, if a man truly loves his wife, he will want as many men as possible to know how good his wife is in bed. It is an ego boost to a man the more men the wife has sex with. The more men I have sex with, the more my husband's ego is boosted. He knows that even more men know what he has and how good I am in bed. And when a woman is with a lover she will do more for her lover than she will ever do for her husband. This gives the husband a chance to experience things he will never experience alone.

To me, wife sharing is the only way to keep your relationship strong and loving. Those who do not share their wives often find themselves divorced because of it, whether they know it or not.

THERE.is nothing wrong being passed around.i have been passed this way since 14.and have so far have lived a very good life.never worry about money.i do have 3 babyies of colour black.and still get along great.

That's sexy! And I'll bet you're still going on strong.

To me, if a man truly loves his wife, he will want as many men as possible to know how good his wife is in bed. It is an ego boost to a man the more men the wife has sex with. The more men I have sex with, the more my husband's ego is boosted. He knows that even more men know what he has and how good I am in bed. And when a woman is with a lover she will do more for her lover than she will ever do for her husband. This gives the husband a chance to experience things he will never experience alone.

To me, wife sharing is the only way to keep your relationship strong and loving. Those who do not share their wives often find themselves divorced because of it, whether they know it or not.

You write very well. I agree that it would be a turn-on to have as many men as possible know how my wife is in bed. Not only that, but your statement that a woman will do more for her lover than her husband has no choice but to make the woman better and better in bed due to the different experiences that she has the opportunity to explore.

Don't agree that it's the "only" way to keep a relationship strong and loving, but agree that for some couples, it certainly is one of the preferred ways.

Back