Your take on Wife Sharing

Hey if my wife wants a BLACK cock I wont stop her That means she has a need I wont be able to do anything about with my small cock I wish she would because it would open up all doors and she would find out my desire to suck on black cock.

It starts aswife swopping or bringing ba 3rd party into a couples sex life.
I had arranged a date for my wife with a black guy. They came back from the date, i expected to share her with him that night.
But oh no. did i under estimate the power of the blackman. He came in , told me she was his slut, i could also serve or lose her. I lost my wife. (which i now am glad i did ) to a far superior breed of man (THE MIGHTY NEGRO). So no wife share. only gifted wife to blackmen

I personally don't agree with the idea of "sharing". That seems to imply that the white boy is in charge and that he can decide if the white woman is with the black man. The hard facts are that natural sexual desires will cause the white woman to want the black man and to want to not have sex with the white man/boy. The black man by his very nature is more dominant and will step in and take the white woman once he knows she has given her consent. The consent of the white boy is not needed. The white boy has no say in it and should have no say in it. I just think a white boy should accept his role as a cuckold and that means his sexual outlet is by thinking of the white woman and the black man and resides in the palm of his hand. He should otherwise step aside and accept what the woman and man do.

Back