Your first time

brudan

Male
To all the Hot Wives I would like to know about the first time you sex with a BBC in front of your husband. How did you feel about the experience? Was this first time you were with another man in front of your husband? Did your lover go bareback with you? How did your husband feel as you had sex with a black man for the first time in front of him?

My first time my husband was present and when I saw my lover’s BBC it was amazing the colour length and thickness, I knew I was going to have a life changing experience. It was not only my first BBC but the first time I had sex with someone other than my husband since we married. Due to the unexpected meeting and not going out looking to have sex with anyone the moment took over and none of us had any condoms , I was that desperate to be fucked by such a wonderful cock nearly twice the size of my husbands little white cock. My husband had been trying to get me to try a black guy’s cock for many years. The night we met Del at a party I had no intention of meeting someone to have sex with . But when it happened it had to be bareback due to the unexpected situation we were in,and was it good feeling him throbbing and then shooting his hot seed deep in my cervix. We always fuck bareback if it’s not raining why wear a rubber Mac .
My husband enjoyed it nearly as much as Del and I , he wanked while watching Del’s black cock was pounding and stretching my tight white Pussy what an experience and I now know what I have been missing for many years.

Last edited:
My first time my husband was present and when I saw my lover’s BBC it was amazing the colour length and thickness, I knew I was going to have a life changing experience. It was not only my first BBC but the first time I had sex with someone other than my husband since we married. Due to the unexpected meeting and not going out looking to have sex with anyone the moment took over and none of us had any condoms , I was that desperate to be fucked by such a wonderful cock nearly twice the size of my husbands little white cock. My husband had been trying to get me to try a black guy’s cock for many years. The night we met Del at a party I had no intention of meeting someone to have sex with . But when it happened it had to be bareback due to the unexpected situation we were in,and was it good feeling him throbbing and then shooting his hot seed deep in my cervix. We always fuck bareback if it’s not raining why wear a rubber Mac .
My husband enjoyed it nearly as much as Del and I , he wanked while watching Del’s black cock was pounding my tight white Pussy
now thats a exciting story, is so love 2c and read about this sexy wifes adventures, and hubbys part of it all.

My first BBC experience was with my husband's friend, who is stationed in the Air ******* near us. They had it planned the whole time, but I had little or no clue. Hubby had his friend over and we had a lot of drinks and pot on our private patio. His friend was sitting very close to me on the love seat, with my husband across in clear view. I saw his BBC bulge growing and kept trying not to stare.

I was wearing a summer dress and his friend started innocently with his hand on my leg. It then went to fingers on my thigh to inner thigh. I'm sexually very submissive, but even this was blowing my mind even though we had role played about BBC. My husband said nothing to me and told his friend to touch my clit and asked if I was wet (I was soaking wet). He pushed my panties to the side and fingered my slit. I just gave in completely.

My husband suggested that we move into the bedroom. I nervously went in with them and sat on the bed, not knowing what to do or what was going to happen. His friend immediately took his clothes off. I truly had never seen a cock so thick, long, throbbing. My husband instructed me to give his friend head. Nervously, I went on my knees and tried to. He was too thick, too long to deep throat.

I think his friend was either frustrated or just very horny, because head didn't last long and my hubby ordered me on my back on the bed after he took my sundress off. Hubby removed my panties and spread my legs. His friend wasted no time and laid on top of me, kissing me and licking my nippes. His huge head was at my slit. I thought "there's NO way that's going to fit" and was waiting for a condom (I was on protection). He was rock hard and I just felt like a "pop" and his head pumped in raw. He just laid there for a second, kissing me. Slowly, he pumped in with a mixture of pleasure pain. My husband's friend was finally all the way in and, again, stopped. He kissed me and asked if I was ok; I said "yes, go ahead." Since we had known him forever, it felt more sensuous vs fucking.

He finally came inside of me deep (after I came a LOT); it was intense, as my husband usually pulls out. He kissed me again and this started a long FWB relationship until he was redeployed.

One word: Intense.

154519.jpg

My first BBC experience was with my husband's friend, who is stationed in the Air ******* near us. They had it planned the whole time, but I had little or no clue. Hubby had his friend over and we had a lot of drinks and pot on our private patio. His friend was sitting very close to me on the love seat, with my husband across in clear view. I saw his BBC bulge growing and kept trying not to stare.

I was wearing a summer dress and his friend started innocently with his hand on my leg. It then went to fingers on my thigh to inner thigh. I'm sexually very submissive, but even this was blowing my mind even though we had role played about BBC. My husband said nothing to me and told his friend to touch my clit and asked if I was wet (I was soaking wet). He pushed my panties to the side and fingered my slit. I just gave in completely.

My husband suggested that we move into the bedroom. I nervously went in with them and sat on the bed, not knowing what to do or what was going to happen. His friend immediately took his clothes off. I truly had never seen a cock so thick, long, throbbing. My husband instructed me to give his friend head. Nervously, I went on my knees and tried to. He was too thick, too long to deep throat.

I think his friend was either frustrated or just very horny, because head didn't last long and my hubby ordered me on my back on the bed after he took my sundress off. Hubby removed my panties and spread my legs. His friend wasted no time and laid on top of me, kissing me and licking my nippes. His huge head was at my slit. I thought "there's NO way that's going to fit" and was waiting for a condom (I was on protection). He was rock hard and I just felt like a "pop" and his head pumped in raw. He just laid there for a second, kissing me. Slowly, he pumped in with a mixture of pleasure pain. My husband's friend was finally all the way in and, again, stopped. He kissed me and asked if I was ok; I said "yes, go ahead." Since we had known him forever, it felt more sensuous vs fucking.

He finally came inside of me deep (after I came a LOT); it was intense, as my husband usually pulls out. He kissed me again and this started a long FWB relationship until he was redeployed.

One word: Intense.

View attachment 4373349
Thanks! You display a very erotic writing style.

Back