Your First Black

Black men have always been attracted to me. But because of my very conservative up bringing I never crossed over. Even though I had several black friend's. We started talking about a MFM during sex found it made me very hot. So my man set me up last year with mpkbbc a very well hung 10 inch bbc. We had a great time and have done it few times with him. His goal for me now is a real 2 bbc MFM. Maybe in 2024...View attachment 6791289View attachment 6791291
you look so sexy hot 2with rant BBC inside you and I holding him, did hubby take these pictures.

Today is . (Super Bowl Sunday). The anniversary of the wife’s first black cock and first gang bang. Sophomore year of college.

Her first experience was at a Super Bowl party.
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. Before she knows it she is getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time.
Her boyfriend showed up and caught her in the middle of it. They didn’t stop fucking her and he hasn’t spoken to her since.

Last edited:
I've answered this question before, I will share again, it happened in the Bahamas, it was a bachelorette party for my best friend's coworker, I was invited last minute, best experience ever. Been addicted since then.
Damn that's hot

I've answered this question before, I will share again, it happened in the Bahamas, it was a bachelorette party for my best friend's coworker, I was invited last minute, best experience ever. Been addicted since then.
Oh you gorgeous fucking little slut did he fuck all of your holes that night!!!

My first was in the Bahamas too - and like you, totally unplanned! :giggle:

If you’re ever in the Bahamas again looking for fun do reach out so we can connect

Back