your first black gang bang

brudan

Male
Ladies tell us about the first time you were gang-banged or pulled a train of black men. Was it different from being GB'ed with white men? Were you on a holiday when it happened? Was your husband or boy friend with you? Do your friends and family know you did it?

My very first gang bang was on a New Years. We had gone down with a bunch of people to this little dive bar but we knew the owners so we got good deals and such. Anyways we partied until they were closing and we were not ready to call it a night so we went to these guy's house that had a hot tub. We took a bunch of alcohol back with us and of course none of us had planned on going swimming so it was a mix of people being naked or being in their underwear. In total there were three women, me, my roommate, and our friend Jess. Then there was Jess's boyfriend and six other men. We were in the hot tub for awhile and Jess and her BF left to go fuck somewhere. My roommate and one of the guys left to do the same so I was there with these five other guys talking and chatting. Well we were drinking and when we'd finish a ******* we'd toss the bottle at this trash can in their yard. We started doing dares with it. So one I had was if I missed I had to ditch my bra, then my underwear and then all feeling pretty good the last one was if I missed I had to blow one of the guys there in the hot tub. I tossed the bottle and missed so I had to honor the debt. The guy stood up and came over to me and I started blowing him. Well then all the guys got up and came by me. They started grabbing my hands and putting them on their dicks and not really knowing what to do or not I just started stroking them and switching my mouth back and forth between them. Then they helped me to stand up and bend over so I could suck and be fucked at the same time. I basically kept the focus on my mouth and hands and moved my back end where they guided it. After a bit we left the hot tub and went into the living room and continued our fuck session. Once inside we got into some DP and being air tight. Soon enough cum was going everywhere and other juice. We ended up all around the living room breathing hard. I was on the couch well worn out and coated. The guys started heading to bed and I grabbed a blanket and ******* on the couch.

Back