First sex party and a gangbang

I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?
That’s incredibly hot. Are you married?

I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?
My future wife had just began enjoying one on one bareback sex on the side with her new black bull that she met soon after we moved to Boston.

After he deposited his seed in all 3 of her holes, he told her that she was now black owned and needed to be black shared. She was BBC addicted at that point so readily agreed to group sex with him and his 5 black friends. She absolutely loved being their gang bang slut and enjoyed many group sex sessions during the 3 years that we lived in Boston.

I had my first MMF with our black neighbor who I had been cheating with during my second pregnancy. He had an army buddy visiting and asked me to fuck them together. Was amazing.

I didn’t have more than two at a time until we started attending house parties in Cleveland. There were several white couples, several single black men, two black couples, and occasionally a couple would bring a single white girl. We were all tested regularly and all committed to sex only within the group. Thus, we could all bare play without worrying about STIs.

As a nurse, I had the opportunity to introduce many young nurses to BBC, as well as a few of the more mature nurses.

I had my first MMF with our black neighbor who I had been cheating with during my second pregnancy. He had an army buddy visiting and asked me to fuck them together. Was amazing.

I didn’t have more than two at a time until we started attending house parties in Cleveland. There were several white couples, several single black men, two black couples, and occasionally a couple would bring a single white girl. We were all tested regularly and all committed to sex only within the group. Thus, we could all bare play without worrying about STIs.

As a nurse, I had the opportunity to introduce many young nurses to BBC, as well as a few of the more mature nurses.
You certainly did your white nurse coworkers a HUGE favor by introducing them to the passionate pleasures of superior black lovers.

great arrangement.

My future wife had just began enjoying one on one bareback sex on the side with her new black bull that she met soon after we moved to Boston.

After he deposited his seed in all 3 of her holes, he told her that she was now black owned and needed to be black shared. She was BBC addicted at that point so readily agreed to group sex with him and his 5 black friends. She absolutely loved being their gang bang slut and enjoyed many group sex sessions during the 3 years that we lived in Boston.
that's hot love to give her my black cock and share her with friends as well!

Back