First sex party and a gangbang

AnnaP

Female
I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?

I’ve had my first gangbang at a private sex party. I came to see my friend and attend the party, but that turned into a four day fuck session. I’ve had several MMF threesomes, they were getting my pussy ready, then I had up to 8 guys around or on me at the same time : sucking, taking dicks, jerking off, getting groped everywhere…That was insanely hot. Do you remember your first group sex?
When was this and where? Too many questions! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Nope, there were like 4 of us, but I was the only curvy (not the fat shapeless one lmao, but curvy) girl, that’s why everyone wanted to have my fat ass 😂🤪
Who is this if you dont mind me asking?
full

So so hot. I’d love to hear more. DM me?

Were they all BBC?

Back