Your Cuckold-type of Fear

What do you mean by the wife getting too close to the bull? You mean if she begins having stronger feelings toward him?

That's pretty much it. Don't get me wrong I don't really think it's possible to have sex with someone and feel absolutely nothing for them, especially if it's a regular thing. But the thought of it getting the point where she'd consider leaving me does put a bit of a chill on my fantasies.

I can imagine that would hurt so much: their unreliability and never wanting to own up to it.

Even in here, plenty of husbands have gripped about that to me and often ask me whys that, as if I'm the one telling the men to behave that way.

Doesn't hurt and there's no point in griping to anyone. Just frustrating that there are a lot of time wasting wannabes out there!

That's pretty much it. Don't get me wrong I don't really think it's possible to have sex with someone and feel absolutely nothing for them, especially if it's a regular thing. But the thought of it getting the point where she'd consider leaving me does put a bit of a chill on my fantasies.

That can very well happen. Not saying anything can prevent it, but you ought not let it put a chill on your fantasies, unless you're actually wishing for it to happen, that is. It's like someone praying not to have an accident every time he drives away from home. One day that accident is bound to happen because he unconciously wished it.

Your wife falling in lover with her lover and her becoming pregnant by him, which would you dread the most?

my biggest fear
29218712962_46198dbb77_o.jpg

That can very well happen. Not saying anything can prevent it, but you ought not let it put a chill on your fantasies, unless you're actually wishing for it to happen, that is. It's like someone praying not to have an accident every time he drives away from home. One day that accident is bound to happen because he unconciously wished it.

Your wife falling in lover with her lover and her becoming pregnant by him, which would you dread the most?

Living one's life in fear certainly isn't a way to live. So I don't think I'll let the "what ifs" hold me back. However having these fantasies and deciding to act on them or not would all be moot if the woman I end up with doesn't want to try cuckolding.

As for the wife falling in love with her lover vs. being impregnated by him?

That's a tough one. I can't say for certain because I suppose it's one of those things you have to experience first hand in order grasp the severity of the situation but ultimately I think I would be okay with my wife being impregnated with a baby that very clearly isn't mine. I suppose I should consider what the neighbors would think in this situation but, to be frank, fuck the neighbors. Not that I'd consider it an ideal situation, not least because of what my baby (and it'd be my baby regardless of biological lineage) could end up going through. I really can't imagine what it'd be like for him or her, having the scandalous nature of their conception hanging over their head, being the subject of gossip since day one. Still, people can be more resilient then you'd think and just because his or her family situation would be a little different then the norm wouldn't mean that life is going to suck.

So if it's just the wife being knocked up, that's manageable.

Her falling in love with her lover? Just because she develops feeling for him doesn't mean she'll just stop loving me. But if she decides she loves him more? That would pretty much be the end of the marriage.

re: "your wife falling in love with her lover or her becoming pregnant by him" ... which would you dread the most?

What kind of Q is this? Neither of those are acceptable alternatives. Its like asking "which would you dread dying from, a gun shot or by a car wreck?"

People have sex with other people because they are either 1- unhappy with their current relationship, or 2- desire to add excitement to their current relationship. So, its highly likely that more often, than not, a marriage, where one spouse is having sex outside of marriage, is going to experience negative results from the infidelity. Its therefore strongly suggested that both sides of the marriage discuss the hypotheticals of their actions before they occur and how they will address them IF they occur.

re: "your wife falling in love with her lover or her becoming pregnant by him" ... which would you dread the most?

What kind of Q is this? Neither of those are acceptable alternatives. Its like asking "which would you dread dying from, a gun shot or by a car wreck?"

People have sex with other people because they are either 1- unhappy with their current relationship, or 2- desire to add excitement to their current relationship. So, its highly likely that more often, than not, a marriage, where one spouse is having sex outside of marriage, is going to experience negative results from the infidelity. Its therefore strongly suggested that both sides of the marriage discuss the hypotheticals of their actions before they occur and how they will address them IF they occur.

I don't recall ASKING you that particular question, so what's your beef? You run out of places to be?

Living one's life in fear certainly isn't a way to live. So I don't think I'll let the "what ifs" hold me back. However having these fantasies and deciding to act on them or not would all be moot if the woman I end up with doesn't want to try cuckolding.

As for the wife falling in love with her lover vs. being impregnated by him

Her falling in love with her lover? Just because she develops feeling for him doesn't mean she'll just stop loving me. But if she decides she loves him more? That would pretty much be the end of the marriage.

You did give interesting answers, and I commend you for that. Anothef question: say your wife does get to be with a lover, would it be your choice to leave both of them to their own devices or would you like to be included in the cuckold relationship?

You did give interesting answers, and I commend you for that. Anothef question: say your wife does get to be with a lover, would it be your choice to leave both of them to their own devices or would you like to be included in the cuckold relationship?

If it's something short like a date or sex then I think it'd be pretty exciting to be involved.

I think if most men love their wives the fear of them leaving is great.

The fear is always going to be there. It's why I feel better communication and involvement with each party helps with mellowing the fire.

That's true but when your wife is out and you are home alone it creeps in

I reckon it would. I've experienced same thing from one or two couples before. Funny thing is the husbands want the wives having a good time, and then later they get a little heated up about why she gets to stay out too long with her lover.

Back