Your Cuckold-type of Fear

Wife is very eager to try black and asks me to arrange it for her, but haven't got beyond putting a few ads online.

Really not sure what the fear is.

Wife is very eager to try black and asks me to arrange it for her, but haven't got beyond putting a few ads online.

Really not sure what the fear is.

Putting ads online might end up drawing the wrong type of people to you. It's like letting water spill through a broken dam, how you get to know who the guys are, and if they're disease-free, will be much of a challenge that way.

Reactions: wit
Yes, there's always going to be that gnawing fear...but finding the right person to alleviate the fear matters, too.

Now why does that excite me? What you're saying is that the fear of taking a one way ticket into cuckoldry may be well grounded and realistic but that with the right person I could let go of the fear and take the leap without regard to the consequence. You're an interesting person Dsoul. I bet you've helped a number of white guys to open that pandora's box.

Reactions: wit
Now why does that excite me? What you're saying is that the fear of taking a one way ticket into cuckoldry may be well grounded and realistic but that with the right person I could let go of the fear and take the leap without regard to the consequence. You're an interesting person Dsoul. I bet you've helped a number of white guys to open that pandora's box.

It's what I continuously strive to do. Visit my blog, and you'll find more helpful tit-bits there.I realized a lot of couples want to know more about this, but there's few people out there to help them along, and much of what's being talked about boils only towards the sex part, and really it's more than that. It's about connection, kind of like a man choosing his wife, you don't just pick any woman on the street to be your partner. The same goes with having a bull to come seduce the Mrs.

For some husbands/boyfriends, their Cuckolding-type fear stems more from their sexual insecurity than from anything else.

Most appear to respect discretion as they don't want 'outing' either. However their reliability is the missing component.

That often can be an issue. And the reason why is because when you're with them, their utmost concern is getting that pussy, and less about anything else. More couples, too, have complained this very same issue with me.

That often can be an issue. And the reason why is because when you're with them, their utmost concern is getting that pussy, and less about anything else. More couples, too, have complained this very same issue with me.

Yes, we have spoken to many with similar issues.
You meet a guy few times and the guy then thinks he can just start messing you about, being very late, not turning up, etc. Like he doesn't have to make the effort anymore. The funny thing is that half of them are so dumb that when you tell them you won't be meeting them again because of a,b,c, etc, they come up with the most god awful lies, excuses, etc and they just become pitiful shadows of the man they were trying to be!

When I first developed this fetish my biggest fear would have been being outed. But for whatever reason the thought of it doesn't really bother me much these days.

If I end up in this type of situation (single atm) I'd say my biggest fears would either be my wife getting too close to the bull or STDs.

If I end up in this type of situation (single atm) I'd say my biggest fears would either be my wife getting too close to the bull or STDs.

What do you mean by the wife getting too close to the bull? You mean if she begins having stronger feelings toward him?

Yes, we have spoken to many with similar issues.
You meet a guy few times and the guy then thinks he can just start messing you about, being very late, not turning up, etc. Like he doesn't have to make the effort anymore. The funny thing is that half of them are so dumb that when you tell them you won't be meeting them again because of a,b,c, etc, they come up with the most god awful lies, excuses, etc and they just become pitiful shadows of the man they were trying to be!

I can imagine that would hurt so much: their unreliability and never wanting to own up to it.

Even in here, plenty of husbands have gripped about that to me and often ask me whys that, as if I'm the one telling the men to behave that way.

Back