Your Cuckold-type of Fear

A wife will never leave a husband and risk a secured life just for a superior cock for the simple reason that in a cuckold marriage the wife is totally at a liberty to fuck any cock and as many times and in whichever way she wants.
the risk comes when a guy comes along who offers more security than her husband,hes at higher post or doing great proffessionally,earning many times more,have a far more better house,car and offers much much more than what her husband has ever offered.Some one like Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.

A wife will never leave a husband and risk a secured life just for a superior cock for the simple reason that in a cuckold marriage the wife is totally at a liberty to fuck any cock and as many times and in whichever way she wants.

Don't be so quick to declare that. I know plenty of wives who dished their hubbies for lovers, and it had little to do with wanting a secure life. In life, security is an illusion.

I think just google the divorce rates in US n in India and u will understand what i m saying.
we are different in terms of culture/religion/social norms/thought process.
In India the females put up with *******/abuse/beatings to make the marriage last
a divorce is like a very very last resort when everything else have failed.
its not common for a indian wife to leave a husband n go away with another guy just for his cock.
a indian female knows n understands that every man carries a cock.very few takes responsiblity for the fuck.

I don't exactly fit the question since I'm not a husband and I'm not interested in joining in with my girl's lovers but I am a cuckold in that I'm in love with, deeply devoted and monogamously faithful to a wonderfully sexy and brilliant woman who retains her sexual freedom.

My biggest fear is that she'll lose interest someday and trade me in on another play toy.

Married or not, that is a real possibility and a great incentive to do everything possible to make sure it doesn't happen. :)

@ cuckwanabe.....It's a double edge sword, man. I can tell you love your woman very much and only want her to experience powerful orgasms that a BBC can provide, right? Yet, you still want to be not only her primary lover but still her man. That's my concern as well. Have you thought about meeting up with an interracial couple (where the guy is black of course)? Maybe that would work out for the two of you? BTW are you more confident now of displaying more intimate photos of your wife for all to see?

I don't exactly fit the question since I'm not a husband and I'm not interested in joining in with my girl's lovers but I am a cuckold in that I'm in love with, deeply devoted and monogamously faithful to a wonderfully sexy and brilliant woman who retains her sexual freedom.

My biggest fear is that she'll lose interest someday and trade me in on another play toy.
With how pussy your comment is dude you can count on her leaving your wimp cuckold pussy ass !!

Getting a disease. Making the guy wear a rudder is retarded rudders suck in the 1st place.

The wife/gf getting pregnant and there be something wrong with the baby. Thats why i don't want ******* my family has a history of mental issues (has of yet i have shown no signs of this and i am already past the age when most of my family started having problems) and i can't stand the through of passing that curse on to my true *******.

What if he becomes dominating and starts running our lives whichever way he wants?

I don't mind being dominated in the bedroom to a point but outside no.

I have already had a girl left me that got black bred. She was only a gf but still. Lucky i didn't care she had grew increasing bitchy and only wanting the most pricey items. Ha run across her about 3 mouths ago on the street corner.

I have already had a girl left me that got black bred. She was only a gf but still. Lucky i didn't care she had grew increasing bitchy and only wanting the most pricey items. Ha run across her about 3 mouths ago on the street corner.

Get yourself a better one that will stay. One that secretly wants black men, too.

aw, is my litttle cucky pet in a litttle need of public reassurance? :bounce: i have two answers for u. first, u will never feel totally secure with me. not if u want to keep me. and baby, u'd better be 100% secure with me if u want me to stay!!!

are u puzzled baby? i won't let you be totally secure cause i wouldn't want u to make the REALLY BIG mistake of taking me for granted. but baby, if ur not man enough to be totally secure with that you're not man enough to entice me to stay.
scratching ur head yet baby? good!!!!:devil::frantic:tha'ts the way it's going to be

now, sure, for ur public reassurance? sure baby. but don't ask again. :eek: i love seeing the man u are in your work, the way u help people put their lives back together. i love the passion u have for the things u do.

but then to discover and explore ur submissive side!!!!!:devil: omg, it's so fricking hot the way u submit to my every whim in the bedroom. :frantic::cold::frantic: ur perfect!!! :rolleyes: but baby, the moment u start believing ur perfect will be the moment i begin leaving.

if u don't love me enough to want to be a BETTER man, u don't love me enough.

i'm 32, been with enough guys to be able to separate the men from the boys. i'd go so far to say, if u don't know how i feel about that by now ur more obtuse than a piece of granite!!!!:(

i'm 32 and i love my freedom. u encourage me to be me and do all i can. u've seen me come home tipsy and well fucked. u helped me undress without trying to fuck me. u brushed the hair away from my face and complimented my shoes as u tuckked me into bed without even a trace of jealousy. u have no idea how many pointts u got for that, do u? do u know where that places u on the "secure man" spectrum?

it's litttle things like when i was disappointed that the Obama magnet was gone from your 4-wheel so soon after our side won the election and u said without a moment's hesitation, "that battle's over. today's the day America starts working together again." u give me goose bumps baby.:frantic:

so baby, if u want a relaxing and secure life of boredom, look somewhere else. i u need ME to help u feel secure, u'l never keep me. but if u love me enough to let me be free and if u can keep up with me i'm ur woman forever. u'l never own me baby. are u secure enough for that?

be secure, because u ARE my litttle cucky pet toy, but if u even thinkk of insulting me again:cold: by thinkking of urself as a toy, i'll kick u to the curb.
so, do u know where u stand yet my litttle cucky pet? :bounce:

My biggest fear as a white male was the total loss of power to the Black Ghanaian Master who was about to take us over. My wife was about to become His mistress, I was to be sissified and become the housemaid. My ******* and ******* would become His servants. But all of us really deep down wanted this.
My fear was my work colleagues finding out through my sissification - I feared this even worse than Master Francis controlling our finances and taking our car for His own use. Master Francis knew I was worried and took me aside to voice my concern. He broke into laughter. He said "no way are you to appear feminised while at work and when valeting the car or mowing the lawn, appear in normal male attire. Only wear Your sissy outfit in the house. And money. Well all you have to do is ask me and I will give you an allowance within reason." Actually, this fear was completely unfounded and it is actually a relief not to have to deal with money any longer. Our Master takes care of all that. So, its best to be open and honest in admitting your fears.

now, sure, for ur public reassurance? sure baby. but don't ask again. :eek:
so, do u know where u stand yet my litttle cucky pet? :bounce:
I do mistress and I did. Never had any real doubts. One thing I can say for sure about your communication skills ... crystal clear always. You have a great way of making me feel secure in my place and I hope I never disappoint you.

I do mistress and I did. Never had any real doubts. One thing I can say for sure about your communication skills ... crystal clear always. You have a great way of making me feel secure in my place and I hope I never disappoint you.
secure in your place? do u mean likke when i'm on my back and i clamp my inner thighs tight against ur ears just before i roll us over baby? is that what u mean? :bounce: like when i grab onto the headboard with one hand and take an orgasmic ride with my other hand on the back of ur head? :frantic: is THAT what u mean? don't worry baby, i know how to keep u securely in ur place!!! :devil:

Back