Young black men and older white women?

we were out at this bar one night and met this young black guy after talking and a few beers I askmy hubby if we could take him home and we did ,,we went home had afew more beers got naked and we al had sex when he was about to leave I ask his age it turn out he was 22, ask how did you like just having sex with a 53 years old lady he just smile and said i'll be back,,,,,,

I'm brand new to this forum and was excited to see this topic. I am 42 and just met a beautiful 28 year old black man at work. I am so into him and I'm debating whether or not to see if he wants to get together some time. I've only ever been with men my age and older, and I only recently started finding younger men attractive. I think I'm still having trouble believing someone so young and hot would be interested in me, but he's been very friendly and one day I caught him checking me out from behind (I saw him do it in the reflection, lol!)
Any thoughts on how to approach him? Remember, we work together so I can't be too aggressive or inappropriate, but I want him to know I'm looking to hook up, not to find a husband.

Alot of older white women probably go for young black men or black men in general because theyre from older times when it wasnt as acceptable. Now that IR relationships are on the rapid rise, women are seizing the oppurtunity to taste the forbidden fruit with a "you only live once" attitude. I say more power to em. Women have strong sexual needs and if they desire a black man I hope they get what they wish for. Matter of fact I encourage it, IR sex is natures beauty

Back