Young black men and older white women?

my Man is dom too and is also five years younger than me, like niknik's man ... and I've been his #1 bitch for awhile. He is also the ******* of my youngest. Age differences like that just means black boys become men so much earlier than other guys, and of course we respect them just as much as older guys, maybe more.
Like you should slut. ;)

I think it is the vibes an older woman gives off that she is attracted to blacks and younger guys seem to pick up on it, my wife actually flirts with black waiters or salesmen but never with whites.

I'm 32 yes old and have been with several young black guys. All legal of course.
I love to tease them when I see one checking me out. Just the other day I was shopping and a young black guy was the salesman in this clothing store, I noticed him hanging around the fitting room when I went in, so I left the door open a crack so I knew he could see me changing. When I came out he approached me, I could she his erect cock outline in his pants. As we talked he stared at my boobs the whole conversation.
He was about 20 years old and very sexy.
I think I blew his mind with my slutty behavior, and when I told him his bulge was very obvious.
I went back in the fitting room and when I looked out he was looking at me from a booth across from mine. I motioned for him to show me his cock, and he took it out and mastebated as I tried on clothing.
It was so hot having him jerk off to me as I teased him.

I love idea of my 43 yo wife having a young fit black guy. .younger the beter...Pref to put something in her belly...

I'm 22 and I love older women they know what they are doing and their drive seems to be sooo much bigger than girls my age

Back