Young black men and older white women?

I am the same way. I love older women. They are very sexy to me. On top of the skin contrast, the age contrast is a big deal too. Something about being with a sexy older woman that reminded us of a teacher or someone that was out of reach at one point in time adds to the overall sexiness

I think the biggest thing is older women are willing to teach I always had good chemistry with older women even lately I been getting approached by hot married wives .

My mom tends to gravitate towards younger black men. If I ask her why she doesn't want to be with someone closer to her age, she says she can relate to younger, more active men better.

How you guys like the idea of older white women? Going to clubs and hanging together? And sharing with your friends? Also, any mature ladies out there with young men?
Watched an 18 year old pound out my 28 year old girlfriend. Guy didn't go soft for 2 hours and heavy loads.

Nothing wrong. My wife whom is in her 30's (i am in my 50's) has turned her friend and employee out into his lifestyle. She is in her late 50's. My wife coached her, got her tattooed, taught her extensively about FemDom and we often do 4 somes where the two females dominate us two hubby's. As well, I have witnessed the 2 wives with numerous black men at clubs as well as at hotels in sexual activity. The 50 year old is extremely sexy in many ways and has huge motivation and desires.

Nothing wrong. My wife whom is in her 30's (i am in my 50's) has turned her friend and employee out into his lifestyle. She is in her late 50's. My wife coached her, got her tattooed, taught her extensively about FemDom and we often do 4 somes where the two females dominate us two hubby's. As well, I have witnessed the 2 wives with numerous black men at clubs as well as at hotels in sexual activity. The 50 year old is extremely sexy in many ways and has huge motivation and desires.
Thank you!!!Hope that you like my wife

Back